This is GREAT news!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Liberal soi bois getting neutered! There is hope yet!

cd4f2a3003350a0d.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
YES!!!!!!!

combine that will the liberal shitbag cunts who can still kill their children in lib shitholes and this liberal scourge may actually resolve itself

awesome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I honestly hope this isnt younger men doing it thinking they can reverse it later.

Pro choice crowd is the epitome of medical misinfo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I honestly hope this isnt younger men doing it thinking they can reverse it later.

If they do -- fuck em. We don't need idiots like that further dumbing down the already polluted stink infested gene pool which produces leftists in the first place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If they do -- fuck em. We don't need idiots like that further dumbing down the already polluted stink infested gene pool which produces leftists in the first place

Well they may not be leftists really......just young men who end up believing leftwing misinfo. It happens.

They are already promoting the sterilization of young people via medical sex changes. Saying puberty blockers can be "reversed" when not only is it false....it makes no sense.

They dont even tell the medical and scientific truth about abortion.

Activism shouldnt be tolerated in medicine but unfortunately there are doctors who will sieze upon and exploit shit like this to make money. And they make MONEY.

Its viscous, uncivilized, unethical and evil to do ANY medical interventions to anyone who doesnt fully understand exactly what is being done and what the risks and outcomes can be.

The next big rebellion is going to be against the left. The woke. Leftwing parents and going to make conservative and right wing kids lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well they may not be leftists really......just young men who end up believing leftwing misinfo. It happens.
if they are that fucking dumb it's better they don't have the ability to procreate

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t bet against it. Tell ya what, be a proper hillbilly and send the fat fuck some money. He’s failed at everything else.