this right here is the difference between us and you vermin cockroaches on the left

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We don't justify, project or dismiss bad behavior among our own like you rodent pos of leftist do

we call it what it is whether the person is an alleged conservative or not

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ignored content

Are both lemon partying child groomers triggered right now?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep.. I think I got both groomers triggered

too fukkin easy :Ba Dum Dum Tss:
meme-memes.gif

[OBESITY INTENSIFIES EVEN MOAR!]

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ignored content = slow day at the gloryhole for the noodle neck sissy fag

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is admin tucking his shenis right now?

lmao

need a tampon, princess ?
Shouldn't you be hitting an all you can eat buffet for breakfast and lunch about now?

PS, oh yeah Stubby Tubby is crying his eyes out in the fetal position with a crumbled donut in his hand LOL!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
We don't justify, project or dismiss bad behavior among our own like you rodent pos of leftist do

we call it what it is whether the person is an alleged conservative or not

the Daily wire sucks big tech's cock and butthurt about not having steven under their thumb, AND steven crowder can also be a short-tempered abusive asshole. Why would one cancel out the other? The daily wire and candace owens just have it out for him simply because they are losing the PR war against him, and because they willingly put their throats under the boot under big tech with the hopes they don't do what they will inevitably do anyways, and steven gives those censors the middle finger.
In short: BOTH are true. However, unlike thre daily wire, I will tune in to steven's show because steven is a big enough asshole to not give a shit about hurting some far left snowflake's feelie feels and not have that perma-fear look on his face like certain commentators on the daily wire show tend to have.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I haven't been following the Steven Crowder scandal as I'm not a fan of his, he's one of those milk toast right wingers who doesn't ever address the real issue or even hint about it, (aka the jew) like some other youtube content creators do, such as Ramz Paul and Mark Dice... but I get the impression that its just overblown nonsense being hyped up to slander the guy.