This time, mass shooting is in a gun shop!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Three people were killed and two wounded after a mass shooting at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, police say.

Multiple people were shot in the incident at the Jefferson Gun Outlet in Metarie, near
, according to Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office.

A man got into an argument with a clerk, who said he should not have an unholstered and loaded gun until he entered the store’s range area, reports WSDU.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some low IQ hot tempered jogger.
Yep! And his fukin mammy says "HE DIN DOO NUFFINS!" "HE WAS A GOOD BOI!"

It's much MUCH more incoherent anywhere by New Orleans lol

It's like Cajun ebonics.

I couldn't handle living in any urban part of the US, do joggers infest the rural areas too?

Do mean black people or like the hood black people?

Seriously the culture in America is so different depending on where you go. Of course we have rural black people lol.

But the black people you meet in Detroit are not gonna be the Cajun Black people you meet in NOLA. Plus down south in NOLA and FL there are a lot of people from Haiti and Jamaica.

They are every bit as diverse as every other color of human. Rural black people wont be Compton blacks yanno? Lol.

Same as how in Michigan white trash from Taylortucky or any down river rats are not the same as whites from Sterling Heights(sterling whites lol). I would have said Troy/Bloomfeild but I think thats slowly becoming another Dearbornistan.

What I'm saying is any race can be shit to live around, depending where you end up in America lol. The only reason our hood black Americans are so well known is because of rap culture and politics. If you enjoy crack and drive byes, McNickles area in Detroit is for you. We have something for everyone here.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I guess it's the ghetto gr0ids I wouldn't want to be around. We have them here in the inner cities and they cause endless problems.... it's as though crime is in their DNA.

I know some blacks are normal civilised folks, but the feral ones tend to overshadow them and give that race a bad name.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess it's the ghetto gr0ids I wouldn't want to be around. We have them here in the inner cities and they cause endless problems.... it's as though crime is in their DNA.

I know some blacks are normal civilised folks, but the feral ones tend to overshadow them and give that race a bad name.

It's a poverty cycle and a push to glorify crime and single parenthood as "black culture"

I have a whole theory on it.