SSS - I'm finally interested in SW again.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jul 28, 2024 #1 SSS - I'm finally interested in SW again.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 29, 2024 #2 Brian at his goodest
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 29, 2024 #3 Is the Star Wars trilogy really that good? I've never seen any of them.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 29, 2024 #4 Alticus said: Is the Star Wars trilogy really that good? I've never seen any of them. Click to expand... I saw the first one or two, they were great fun.
Alticus said: Is the Star Wars trilogy really that good? I've never seen any of them. Click to expand... I saw the first one or two, they were great fun.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 29, 2024 #6 X said: Spock was great in star wars 2 Click to expand... You're thinking of Rodger Moore.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Jul 30, 2024 #7 SirSuperSouthern said: SSS - I'm finally interested in SW again. Click to expand...