To Maxipad

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There have been 3 people who voted for you to be killed.. Lotus, Holiday and Zanick2... I just don't want to have a bunch of others show up on the last day and vote to kill you :'( This board wouldn't be the same without you :) So yeah... PLEASE check it out and vote.. <3
Liberals are scum.

So if Q gets enough votes he's gone for good? I cant stand that pedophile homo liberal cocksucker

He will be gone for 1 year.

This is what I was talking about.

If I piss people off, they’ll all vote to ban me? Wow

Immature people don’t get it. How old is the Crow?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There have been 3 people who voted for you to be killed.. Lotus, Holiday and Zanick2... I just don't want to have a bunch of others show up on the last day and vote to kill you :'( This board wouldn't be the same without you :) So yeah... PLEASE check it out and vote.. <3
Liberals are scum.

So if Q gets enough votes he's gone for good? I cant stand that pedophile homo liberal cocksucker

Nope, cause us good posters would have your back like Harry said lol.

They tried that with Breakfall, now he aint going anywhere lol. Q is though, fuck that roach, fucking forum cancer, patooooo!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are scum.

You must hate yourself too Stubby
I'm not a liberal you dumb fuck

Try plain old ignorance
Is that the new liberal party you subscribe to?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are scum.

Try plain old ignorance

Are you speaking about the new President and the movement that got him elected? You’re sounding like you are in trouble? What’s up?

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have people NOT been reading what is going on?? This has nothing to do with just not liking a person.. He is trying to sabotage this site.... Please READ the threads before you pass this off as "we are just being mean" Fuck!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have people NOT been reading what is going on?? This has nothing to do with just not liking a person.. He is trying to sabotage this site.... Please READ the threads before you pass this off as "we are just being mean" Fuck!

Are you talking about Stubby, Biden, Breakfall, Q? Tighten up your post.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Liberals are scum.

Try plain old ignorance

Are you speaking about the new President and the movement that got him elected? You’re sounding like you are in trouble? What’s up?
Not the markets. Economists are warning of a bubble and earnings are bad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Liberals are scum.

It’s not about pissing people off, it’s about being a vindictive nasty little troll, always trying to use PI on quite a few members, involving copyright acts and infringement (DMCA reporting), shit-posting, arse-wipeism, pro-Islamist, leftardism, notorious “barely legal” forum whore , etc.
A complete and utter fuckwit in essence!
:Sad: