Today on Earth: Russia if You're Listening

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rudy Guiliani associate tells all

Lev Parnas, ex-Giuliani associate, testifies allegations against Bidens are false and 'spread by the Kremlin'​

In his opening statement, Parnas maintained there is no evidence showing that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hmm more Russian involvement, how curious?

@Garraty_47 Why would free and fair election Putin be interested in skewing an American election?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rudy Guiliani associate tells all

Lev Parnas, ex-Giuliani associate, testifies allegations against Bidens are false and 'spread by the Kremlin'​

In his opening statement, Parnas maintained there is no evidence showing that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hmm more Russian involvement, how curious?

@Garraty_47 Why would free and fair election Putin be interested in skewing an American election?

Leave Russia alone! It is an innocent bystander and does nothing wrong or sneaky.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin really is a great guy, we just need to listen to him!

My Dad was a died in the wool leftist...I will say, having listened to Castro's speeches on records he played in the house, Putin is fucking boring with his lectures.

At least Castro had some passion and you could, just through listening, imagine him shaking his fist or pointing his finger to make a point.

When I watched Putin's interview with Carlson, I started to nod off several times.