Transgremiln peepoll are pieceful peepoll

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ugly-trans.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn. It was a nice break, Xie, my gay drug addict friend.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They let that drooling fucking gimp outta the box again?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, you do like to pretend you are a woman. Oh, and you come off as a short angry little man.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, you do like to pretend you are a woman. Oh, and you come off as a short angry little man.

The same can be said of you masquerading as a male poster with a functional penis.

Let me ask you this dick follower, have you ever thought for yourself, Nstead of trying to fit in with a group of proven retards?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See what I mean? A short angry little man.

So by your standards, everyone that thinks you're a boring fucker that probably goes around kicking cats is a "short angry little man?"

Intelligent people aren't allowed to make fun of your old and stupid ass?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, I love my kitty and he loves our whole family. What is up with your projections of animal cruelty? As for age I am probably younger than you, definitely better looking, and more successful in life. That is why your rage and anger are just something to laugh at.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, definitely looks how I imagine Flynn looks. All he needs is his Bud Light in hand. Well, and some fucked up teeth... oh, and probably a restraining order or two. Can you even hold down a job or do all the wage garnishments mean you have to sell hotdogs on street corners for cash?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep, definitely looks how I imagine Flynn looks. All he needs is his Bud Light in hand. Well, and some fucked up teeth... oh, and probably a restraining order or two. Can you even hold down a job or do all the wage garnishments mean you have to sell hotdogs on street corners for cash?

I'm right here fuckwit. This passive/aggressive cowardly style you picked up from the Axis of Stupidity only makes you look like the little mewling cunt you truly are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, sure... Well, I would love to stay and 2atch you have yet another angry little meltdown but I need to get ready for our family Saturday night out. Enjoy seething on the internet and working at the push cart.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sure, sure... Well, I would love to stay and 2atch you have yet another angry little meltdown but I need to get ready for our family Saturday night out. Enjoy seething on the internet and working at the push cart.

Well, have fun on your imaginary outing. Say hello to your made up family for me.