Trump a threat to Europe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This was written before Harris became the candidate, but it's still pretty terribly very true.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The former reality TV star’s return to power would not only be the biggest test in transatlantic relations in postwar history; it could pose an existential risk to European unity as the tensions over how to work with the world’s most powerful country pull the continent apart on issues ranging from trade policy to the fight against climate change to the defense of European territory.

“People in Brussels are already gearing up for what could happen,” said one senior EU diplomat, who like others in this story, was granted anonymity to discuss the outcome of an election in a non-EU country.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No one as ignorant as Trump should ever been in power.
Very true. To this day it stuns me that he was ever elected. The electoral college should have been immediately eliminated. Someone should have brought a lawsuit that would have succeeded.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very true. To this day it stuns me that he was ever elected. The electoral college should have been immediately eliminated. Someone should have brought a lawsuit that would have succeeded.

The electoral college is as undemocratic as it gets. It gives states with very small populations more power than the people in other more populated states.

It is way past its time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The electoral college is as undemocratic as it gets. It gives states with very small populations more power than the people in other more populated states.

It is way past its time.
Is it? Is not it what everyone has been saying for ages is not it? Innit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The world? Most of the world, apparently including you, has no idea how the electoral college works, or that it exists for that matter.

WTF? Stop drinking, you're killing too many braincells.
WTF? I stopped drinking last week. Do you have an issue with alcohol in your family. Was your queer Texan padre a raging drunk? lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The world? Most of the world, apparently including you, has no idea how the electoral college works, or that it exists for that matter.

WTF? Stop drinking, you're killing too many braincells.
Listen and watch carefully bubble-gurl….Im only poasting this once!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It is way past its time.
So the demographics of each state plays a significant part in the outcome, particularly the swing states huh? Well I never…….???

Stop smelling your own farts and realise that you’re not an academic at all, but a frustrated housewife with a massive chip on her shoulder.

Embrace life, be happy with your lot, and be grateful that you weren’t raised in Mexico.

Hasta luego xxxx

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey stupids, yes you and @Cookie Monster both, there was no immigration issue when the electoral college system was developed and implemented.

Just how far up your rectums are your heads inserted?
First the drunken halfwit foreigners must want to learn about what they're actually talking about, rather just conflating talking points they don't understand.