Trump demands shredding the Constitution, Conservatives respond by demanding to see Hunter's peepee pic!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump: Constitution should be terminated due to "massive" election fraud​

7344qn.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not a problem when Democrats and progs openly say the constitution is dated and supports white supremacy. Not a problem when THEY want to go after constitutional rights.

But they have no problem pretending to be outraged when they twist other peoples words and make accusations like this and the people who follow them NEVER ask questions or looking into claims.

Admin still thinks its Hunters dick pic people care about.

Just gaslighters and liars.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump didnt say a thing about shredding or ripping or getting rid of the Constitution

20221204-122108.jpg

Anyone with a fucking brain understands if the election was fraudulent, it shouldnt be protected under the rules in the Constitution since it's not constitutional to begin with.

Which is exactly what he is actually saying here. He absolutely did not say "shred the constitution!"

And how funny coming from the party that directly wants to get rid of our 2A and "reboot" our "antiquated" Constitution.

Dont you guys think the constitution is dated and racist? Because that's pretty much what you guys promote every other day. Now suddenly you wanna tear your robes and wear ash because the media propaganda mill told you Trump demands "shredding" the constitution. Right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Salon be like

And then be like

Lmao you cant make this up. No wonder the people that get their opinions from propaganda mills are so hostile and impossible to talk to.

"We need to renovate the constitution to suit our needs as we see fit!!! Omg let's lie about Trump shredding the constitution as he sees fit to suit his needs! Fuck the other half of the country! It's all about US and OUR democracy dammit!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump: Constitution should be terminated due to "massive" election fraud​

7344qn.jpg

I support Mr. Trump's free speech and his right to express his ideas to the American people. If I had my druthers, Trump, Kanye, and Herschel Walker would be on a continuous loop of their interviews or speeches.

Don't let it bother you, Admin. The best reaction to these people is allowing them to expose their thinking. It worked out so well in the last election, didn't it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"The constitution is racist and rooted in white supremacy and must be done away with!"

And most everything in this shitty opinion piece is factually false or distorted but yeah.....people who are claiming Trump said something he did not say have been arguing to get rid of the constitution for years now.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So, when Twitter killed all stories that could make liberal politicians look as filthy as they are, was that warranted by the constitution? Asking for a friend.

BTW Libitter also interfered in the elections in Brazoo

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This one is terrifying. Those pesky individual rights protected by the constitution are so put dated and "ineffective"(for those who seek power and control.....for the rest of us who dont want to be government property or forced to submit to one psychotic party...it's pretty effective

"How our founding document undermines effective government—and why we need a more powerful presidency"

So now how is it okay for the party these people support, who run the fucking show, who have all the countries institutions and most media in their pockets, who call fair election security laws "voter suppression laws"......to push this sort of rhetoric? Who are actually fighting to rewrite history and brainwash school children into view the liberal order and the Constitution as rooted in racism and inherently racist and out dated.... to bluntly LIE and claim their opposition is demanding to "shred the constitution" and that's just AWFUL?

If they were consistent, and Trump actually did say "shred the constitution"......wouldnt they AGREE with him on that? Considering theyve been pushing that same sentiment for YEARS now and trying to lay it on the next generation?

Why suddenly is attacking the constitution a bad thing?

Trump didnt say this though. I posted his tweet and it's obvious he is saying the election was fraudulent so it shouldnt be protected by the constitution. It was done unconstitutionally so the protections shouldnt apply. Something everyone should agree with if there was enough hard evidence to show beyond a reasonable doubt. And while I do not trust the elections anymore ......and I'm one of millions on this....I dont want that precedent set.

Meanwhile the side that calls the constitution white supremacy and out dated and seeks to upend it claiming that our individual rights and liberties make it too hard for the government to crack the whip and rule over us are the ones playing hysterics over something Trump did not even say.

Should I keep going with the left wing shots fired at the constitution and their authoritarian blather about they need to "reclaim" it? Their constant attempts to politicize it and make it partisan?

The country is crumbling because people are not unified on the foundation. It's one thing to have reasonable disagreements and differences on politcal issues. It's another thing entire to be divided on the foundations.

And since the establishment left refuses to ever engage in civil discourse and will not tolerate opposition or challange.....well. The hatred will eat you. Does it feel good to view so many of your countrymen as enemies while you actively fight against their constitutional rights? I just dont see any benefit to YOU guys to be aligned with this cancer. You'll be losing all the same things everyone else will be losing. And no.....you wont "gladly" do it once you realize what this truly is. You are fighting for oppression. And demonizing those who resist that oppression.

Neither of you understand OUR thinking. You aggressively mischaracterize us all. You dont communicate. You spew insults and attacks, have dishonesty and double standards....and then blame us for it. We see your thinking though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, when Twitter killed all stories that could make liberal politicians look as filthy as they are, was that warranted by the constitution? Asking for a friend.

BTW Libiter also interfered in the elections in Brazoo

They normally hate the constitution. Chunks of them call it extremism.

They also keep forcing this nonsense that we are a democracy.....but that only goes one way. "Democracy" means "power" when they say it.

Establishment leftists have openly said that the constitution is a blocker to THEIR democracy.

What floors me is that their propagandists will tell them in articles that its conservatives who are the majority and running the country and have all this power.

And even though that is blatantly false and it's the OTHER way around....they actually just believe this and they think they are some "resistance" or under dogs. They have all the power and weighted justice.

Rioters who actually harmed human beings were bailed out of jail by their politcains while we have people in prison for trespassing on the Capitol. Because protesting against dem/progs is a crime and sedition and treason.