Trump: Man of the People - Hates Corporations

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Corporations dont pay taxes, idiot. Corporations also dont pay the higher energy prices they get charged, retard. The jig is up, clown! We all know you cunts have set up a scam which removes about 70% of what a person earns before they are ever able to see it. You should all be insurrectioned at the stake!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Which is why hollifaggit hated Trump when he brought jobs and corporate money back into America. ORANGE MAN BAAAAAD! :Sad:

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Donald Trump: In manufacturing, "I brought back 700,000 jobs. (Obama and Biden) brought back nothing."

PolitiFact’s ruling: False

Here’s why: Reaching back to one of his core agenda issues from the 2016 presidential campaign, President Donald Trump touted his record on manufacturing jobs during the first presidential debate in Cleveland.

Referring to the manufacturing sector, Trump said, "I brought back 700,000 jobs." By contrast, Trump said, under President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, Trump’s 2020 opponent, "They brought back nothing."

Trump is exaggerating gains on his own watch, even before the coronavirus pandemic, and he’s offering a misleading assessment of what happened during the Obama administration.

We looked at manufacturing employment data from January 2009, when Obama took office, through August 2020, the most recent month available.

This shows that Trump is wrong to say that 700,000 manufacturing jobs were created on his watch. The actual rise prior to the coronavirus pandemic was about 450,000 manufacturing jobs. (If you do account for the recession prompted by the pandemic, which is not advisable since the economy is so volatile at the moment, manufacturing employment has declined by 237,000.)

The situation under Obama is trickier to parse.

During Obama’s entire tenure in the White House, manufacturing employment fell by 192,000. Keep in mind, though, that Obama inherited the Great Recession. A fair comparison between Trump and Biden excludes both recessions.

From the low point of the recession in 2010, the manufacturing sector added 916,000 jobs on Obama’s watch. That was roughly seven years, about twice the amount Trump’s been in office, so on an annual basis, the manufacturing employment gains per year were roughly similar between the two presidents. In fact, you can see in the chart that the pace of increase was fairly constant for Obama’s final seven years and Trump’s first three years.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
or biggest corporate whore since Reagan which is saying a lot.

Okay hopelessday, it's been a week now; show us where the evil Prince of Darkness hurt you this time.

Does your tummy hurt?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
or biggest corporate whore since Reagan which is saying a lot.

Which makes his ham fisted management of the economy and world trade so baffling.

FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DEAD FROM THE 'RONA'S, THANKS BIDEN!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How many times a night do you wake up in a cold sweat yelling ORANGE!!!! ?

try sleeping in the garage with the car running. I hear that helps

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
You should do one of those youtube rants from your old Mazda pick up, wearing your MAGA hat on backwards, an shit, and film it, as your maggot gagging exhaust sweeps over you....shush stubby, just sleep now....

Cue Stubby to start shrieking like a 12 year old girl, that I threatened his sad life on the interwebs, in 3,2 and 1...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP DENIED 500,OOO DIED.

21insider-a1-DONOTPUB-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should do one of those youtube rants from your old Mazda pick up, wearing your MAGA hat on backwards, an shit, and film it, as your maggot gagging exhaust sweeps over you....shush stubby, just sleep now....

Cue Stubby to start shrieking like a 12 year old girl, that I threatened his sad life on the interwebs, in 3,2 and 1...

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So the point being that Trump, far from being anti-corporate,
or reining in the evil corporations is actually a GIANT corporate whore.

The only corporate entities he's been at odds with are the posting platforms that won't let him post lies and propaganda with impunity.
Always remember: the press factual information is the enemy of the people Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The point is, you clowns had no reason to get hysterical about Trump ITFP because politically, he's moderate, having been shoved up the democRATs asses for decades. Hell, he even loves faggits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love the people that stayed anti establishment and never sold out to the SHIT system.

Johnny Rotten keeping it real as always!

Could have pegged him as a "far right extremist" a long time ago though, right?