Trump skewered by his former press sect

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Who certainly knows more about the man than you Basement Dwellers do.

Grisham told viewers that while she was once a “true believer” in the then-president, it was Trump’s behavior “when the cameras were off” that changed her mind.

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers,’” Grisham said during her brief yet to-the-point remarks. “On a hospital visit one time when people were dying in the ICU, he was mad that the cameras were not watching him. He has no empathy, no morals, and no fidelity to the truth.”

“He used to tell me: ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you,’”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't understand cults. I have no idea how people become enamored by one particular individual and lose sight of reality.
It's mystifying, but there sure are a lot of people who do it. They must have some special wiring.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who certainly knows more about the man than you Basement Dwellers do.

Grisham told viewers that while she was once a “true believer” in the then-president, it was Trump’s behavior “when the cameras were off” that changed her mind.

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers,’” Grisham said during her brief yet to-the-point remarks. “On a hospital visit one time when people were dying in the ICU, he was mad that the cameras were not watching him. He has no empathy, no morals, and no fidelity to the truth.”

“He used to tell me: ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you,’”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Truth? Fatso hasn’t told the truth in 78 years