Trump supporters dance in the streets as police fire on flag protesters, disgusting!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Umm, were those warning shots?

How much you want to bet the "protesters" were attacking citizens and about to start burning down the community?

Looks like wasted bullets to me.

Yeah right NBC shills are gonna tell the truth right?

Edit: Well looks like Admin made another retarded fucking claim to go with his stupid NBC video comparing police trying to protect communities from domestic terrorists to the taliban. Unbelievably disgusting.

"Omg if the police stop us from burning down peoples businesses they are like the TALIBAN. We should be allowed to destroy whatever we want and brutalize whoever we want WAH!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw Admin the Taliban wants to thank you for all the American equipment and weapons.

Here is hoping the first terrorist attacks on our soil will be in Portland, CA, Seattle.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Umm, were those warning shots?

How much you want to bet the "protesters" were attacking citizens and about to start burning down the community?

Looks like wasted bullets to me.

Yeah right NBC shills are gonna tell the truth right?

Edit: Well looks like Admin made another retarded fucking claim to go with his stupid NBC video comparing police trying to protect communities from domestic terrorists to the taliban. Unbelievably disgusting.

"Omg if the police stop us from burning down peoples businesses they are like the TALIBAN. We should be allowed to destroy whatever we want and brutalize whoever we want WAH!"
Yea, something like that. All those shots and no bodies in the streets!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to point out that if that were America, bullets would have been coming back the other way. This is yet another example of why ordinary people must posses weapons of war to secure freedom!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have to point out that if that were America, bullets would have been coming back the other way. This is yet another example of why ordinary people must posses weapons of war to secure freedom!

The government doesnt want us to defend ourselves or have our rights.

And look at what they just did. Intentionally botched the pull out so badly there is no way we are ending wars and left our borders wide open while Covid pours in.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That is pure horse shit.

Afghani is the currency. Afghans are the people. If you're going to "lament", at least get the basics down right. Its only been 20 fucking years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is pure horse shit.

Afghani is the currency. Afghans are the people. If you're going to "lament", at least get the basics down right. Its only been 20 fucking years.
I think you need to take reading comprehension 101, tramp. NOTHING I said had anything to do with the US being there whatsoever. It was a commentary on unarmed people being at the mercy of armed people. Now STFU and crawl back onto your dirty mattress, skankzilla!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That is pure horse shit.

I think you need to take reading comprehension 101, tramp. NOTHING I said had anything to do with the US being there whatsoever. It was a commentary on unarmed people being at the mercy of armed people. Now STFU and crawl back onto your dirty mattress, skankzilla!

Proof you don’t even know what the fuck I was talking about and that’s my point, hick.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is pure horse shit.

Proof you don’t even know what the fuck I was talking about and that’s my point, hick.
sure thing, skank.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Biden administration was warned that things would be this bad.
You supported biden over Trump. Its your fault.

I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for them to take responsibility for their votes.

"Accountability" is only a thing they expect from OTHER parties as the left distorts the truth to blame everyone else for what they vote for and do.

They helped put it in the WH. It's all on their hands. But they'll never take this seriously enough to ever be responsible with their votes. They voted out of hate and ignorance and dont want to be responsible for the outcome. Ever.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The Biden administration was warned that things would be this bad.
You supported biden over Trump. Its your fault.

I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for them to take responsibility for their votes.

"Accountability" is only a thing they expect from OTHER parties as the left distorts the truth to blame everyone else for what they vote for and do.

They helped put it in the WH. It's all on their hands. But they'll never take this seriously enough to ever be responsible with their votes. They voted out of hate and ignorance and dont want to be responsible for the outcome. Ever.
If you do end up holding your breath to long “admin sucks cock” is your safe phrase

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was Trump who released the 5k people that led to this.

Enjoy Fox News, fucktards. I’m moving on to the green beret Twitter discussions.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, speaking of Saint Trump, the greatest President ever elected in America, have libs got him yet? I mean, he's been mauling the fuck outta joe and the ho for months now. I dont think bidens fragile mental state will survive. Oh well, I guess they can impeach Trump or bring him up on murder charges when biden croaks from all the stress!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It was Trump who released the 5k people that led to this.

Enjoy Fox News, fucktards. I’m moving on to the green beret Twitter discussions.
found a live stream various of American boots on the ground patrolling and livestreaming from the air station.