Trump supporters hide in libertarian shame.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well this is probably why

"While many recent pro-Trump events featuring Lindell, Flynn and the other conservative figures have been free, Forward Kentucky reported that the tickets for the We the People Reunion were starting at $125. General admission "plus" tickets were sold for $250 and VIP tickets were going for $500."

Considering its workers and middle classers who support Trump, and most of us are very tight because of people losing jobs/small businesses and inflation and shit.

All the wealthy assholes are anti Trump and all up Jihad Joe's ass.

Why on earth would people who voted for Trump be ashamed? Have you paid any sort of attention to anything?

Smdh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know when you wake up from a dream and you remember random snippets but they have no context and are just craziness? That’s what I feel like when I think about Biden.

My brain is like..."leave Afghanistan…. Leave people and weapons and equipment behind … just before 9/11 20 year anniversary…. Cornpop… must wear a mask on government property … not wearing a mask on government property moments later … leg hair … pool …… kids on my lap … lockdown…. bailing out rioters …. Postal employees with ballots … blocking the views of voting … missing truck … 4:00 am … you ain’t black …. Back in chains …. Trumps fault … trumps fault ….. I’m going to get in trouble … they gave me a list … what should I do now …... mandatory medical treatments.....except Congress.... trillions in infrastructure but really green policy and corporate bail outs...inflation .....bombing schools and clinics .... let men into womens prison and spaces....pinch 8 year old nieces nipple on camera....get away with finger rape "

It’s all so random and nonsensical

Btw nice hats, kids

FB-IMG-1631504678559.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it, $65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners… pulling out the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on and on."

He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions.

"I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not getting any better until we say, ‘enough is enough,’" Trump Jr. concluded.

Yep! Exactly!

The people who are still defending Biden are the people that do NOT care about the country or the people, and they just want thier "side" in. It's not about the country for them....its about hate and partisanship. They never discuss policies. Ever.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I love that man. Every time I hear Him speak or even read the quotes and hear Him in my head, I swoon. We were so so lucky to have Him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Translation: "OMG people elected someone Democrats dont like! Let's throw nonstop tantrums and blame the other side for existing until we get a scum bag like Biden and go back to ignoring peoples lives getting destroyed!!!"

You're welcome.

Listening to rap, youd never know the N word was ever not acceptable. Of course....that's the only time I ever heard it used until the left got loud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really have to be priviledged and in your own bubble to think Obama "fixed" the country.

I mean yeah maybe if you are upper class or wealthy and you never follow all the bombings and innocent people getting killed or anything happening to OTHER people you could say that.

Just shows how self centered and sociopathic people are. They are like "Bitch shit UP! Talking about how policies are hurting people is just so MEAN!!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Awe.. Oak the pig feels left out

don't worry Oak you're still a fat fucking behemoth that remains unliked by everybody.