Trump to announce his position on abortion today

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Voters that care about Roe being overturned are going to remember he made it happen.
Yes his position is kinda like giving something (a bone) to the other side but taking 2 or 3 with the other.

The women are getting screwed (pardon the expression). Theyve seen their reproductive rights eroded or in some US states eliminated altogether.

Personally I support abortion @Lily because if the older generation is taking everything from the younger ones like affordable housing/healthcarr and replace their jobs with AI, then women should be able to abort whenever they want.

The biggest problem I can see is a Right Wing Establishment in America wants to take everything away from people but give them nothing back. They're being too greedy & are imposing an unfair agenda on them.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait?? So I would think the left would be happy about what he said today. I don't think it should be up to the states. I think 3rd trimester abortion is straight up murder but why does anyone care? I mean pregnant moms and children are being starved on purpose and America is allowing it so whatever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes his position is kinda like giving something (a bone) to the other side but taking 2 or 3 with the other.

The women are getting screwed (pardon the expression). Theyve seen their reproductive rights eroded or in some US states eliminated altogether.

Personally I support abortion @Lily because if the older generation is taking everything from the younger ones like affordable housing and replacing their jobs with AI, then women should be able to abort whenever they want.

The biggest problem I can see is a Right Wing Establishment in America wants to take everything away from people but give them nothing back.

There is going to be a huge backlash with all these rights being stripped away. It may not be in this election, but it's coming.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait?? So I would think the left would be happy about what he said today. I don't think it should be up to the states. I think 3rd trimester abortion is straight up murder but why does anyone care? I mean pregnant moms and children are being starved on purpose and America is allowing it so whatever.

And yet the Establishment and corporations dont provide hope or future to the working class so women should be able to do what they want.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is going to be a huge backlash with all these rights being stripped away. It may not be in this election, but it's coming.
The corporate elites in America just wanna build more prisons & have a cheap supply of menial labor

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No States rights is what brought us Jim Crow laws, and forcing 10 year olds and moms carrying dead babies to forced birthing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no 3rd trimester abortion that isn't done for a medical reason.

"The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2021, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and about 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City, but not the rest of New York."

99% happen before the 21st week...again, for medical reasons

Why don't the fucking abortion nuts leave these poor families in peace? They're already dealing with some heinous shit...they don't need the freaks screwing with them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The corporate elites in America just wanna build more prisons & have a cheap supply of menial labor
No shit Reagans War On Crime financed several new Prisons in Oregon* and primed the Justice System to keep them stocked, just like the rest of the Country.

*One reason Oregon experimented with decriminalization, while not expecting the opioid epidemic to explode with cheap fentanyl.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There is no 3rd trimester abortion that isn't done for a medical reason.

"The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2021, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation,
. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and about 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City, but not the rest of New York."

99% happen before the 21st week...again, for medical reasons

Why don't the fucking abortion nuts leave these poor families in peace? They're already dealing with some heinous shit...they don't need the freaks screwing with them.

I would also like to point out as if it needs to be said there are also no full term live birth abortions, as a leading candidate for President insists on saying, while his base Baahs its assent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would also like to point out as if it needs to be said there are also no full term live birth abortions, as a leading candidate for President insists on saying, while his base Baahs its assent.

The lies and the stupid asses that believe these lies make me sick. Fucking idiots ruining this country.