Trumps ass

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone who watched the hearing yesterday describe how deep Trump took it up his fat ass yesterday? In my opinion, he took it as far as it could possibly go. More tomorrow. What a fucking crook. Time to pay the piper.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Trump is never going to prison

$50 if i'm wrong

I made the same bet with someone years ago, they refuse to pay up because he is "gonna be locked up any day now"

waiting-futurama.gif

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s big enough for all of your friends Scouse. Especially now that it’s been reamed beyond comprehension. Enjoy amigo

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How ignorant Trump suckers do math. Unreal that people buy into this bullshit. Any guesses who fatso tried to bribe? We’ll find out tomorrow

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I know it’s not only hard to read, and picture are more meaningful and easier, but give it a shot. It’s not looking good for fatso. It pleases me.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We shall see. It is Is really cool to see virtually all of those that testified described fatso as an completely out of control maniac, well except those that took the 5th. Hard to believe your fascination with such a low life. I didn’t even mention sucking Putin’s cock. Send the fool money, because he needs it.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We shall see. It is Is really cool to see virtually all of those that testified described fatso as an completely out of control maniac, well except those that took the 5th. Hard to believe your fascination with such a low life. I didn’t even mention sucking Putin’s cock. Send the fool money, because he needs it.

My Fascination? Dude! You people have allowed the man to live in your beds rent free going on 6 years now and not a one of you have ever explained to me why you hate him so much.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can anyone who watched the hearing yesterday describe how deep Trump took it up his fat ass yesterday? In my opinion, he took it as far as it could possibly go. More tomorrow. What a fucking crook. Time to pay the piper.

It made me really sad to hear that he is as racist as I initially predicted.

He totally fucked our country up. This was a white supremacist power play and the country burned for it in the midst of global pandemic. The economy is going to tank with inflation rates where they are.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He totally fucked our country up. This was a white supremacist power play and the country burned for it in the midst of global pandemic. The economy is going to tank with inflation rates where they are.

Wait! That was Trump?

Are you on the sauce again, or have you never gotten off?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait! That was Trump?

Are you on the sauce again, or have you never gotten off?

I thought you couldn’t post over here. Not that you post anything meaningful

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Oh yeah lots of very important people in the Democrat party they could never afford to lose.

Like that one guy, what's his face and the other guy.

Just like how Kamela Harris was a household name and not some random person they found behind a 7-11

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah lots of very important people in the Democrat party they could never afford to lose.

Like that one guy, what's his face and the other guy.

Just like how Kamela Harris was a household name and not some random person they found behind a 7-11

I didn't say that they were important or useful, what modern politician is?

It's all one elite club and whoever hasn't figured that out is a stupid ass.