Trump's gerrymandered Supreme Court won't block release of all J6 Documents. LMAO@Trumplandia

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee
The panel is seeking a trove of documents, including records of communication between the White House and the Justice Department leading up to the attack on the Capitol.

(Antifa bad)

Breaking News: The Supreme Court refused a request from Donald Trump to block the release of White House records concerning the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. The ruling means that there is no legal obstacle to prevent the National Archives from providing hundreds of pages of White House records to a special House committee investigating the attack.

Let the bleating of the flock, ensue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The panel is seeking a trove of documents, including records of communication between the White House and the Justice Department leading up to the attack on the Capitol.

(Antifa bad)

Breaking News: The Supreme Court refused a request from Donald Trump to block the release of White House records concerning the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. The ruling means that there is no legal obstacle to prevent the National Archives from providing hundreds of pages of White House records to a special House committee investigating the attack.

@Lokmar, I bid you and yours well this evening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean are you complaining about this?

I dont really understand your point? Why did you bring up antifa?

I mean does this somehow make antifa less of a violent group of far left radicals? Because there is a plethora of videos of antifa violence.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont believe this will be consequential. I would add that when Trump is back in in 2024, I hope he releases embarrassing things on biden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its disturbing that the word "gerrymandering" was used in this context and that Admin just called our SCOTUS "Trumps gerrymandered Supreme Court".

I mean this is how next level partisan dems/progs are. They dont even see how they project it.

Trump was within the proper boundaries to appoint these justices. There was no gerrymandering at all.

You know this is how they view the SCOTUS. They view it as a tool for a party to control. It's not the job of the SCOTUS to be political or serve a party but dems/progs view it like it is.

He appointed justices with really good records of making solid constitutional decisions......that's all they are supposed to do. They are not supposed to legislate or get political.

Why dems/progs bitch and moan is because they want activist judges in the SCOTUS.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically the tard king op is saying conservatives have integrity.

we knew that already

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its disturbing that the word "gerrymandering" was used in this context and that Admin just called our SCOTUS "Trumps gerrymandered Supreme Court".

I mean this is how next level partisan dems/progs are. They dont even see how they project it.

Trump was within the proper boundaries to appoint these justices. There was no gerrymandering at all.

You know this is how they view the SCOTUS. They view it as a tool for a party to control. It's not the job of the SCOTUS to be political or serve a party but dems/progs view it like it is.

He appointed justices with really good records of making solid constitutional decisions......that's all they are supposed to do. They are not supposed to legislate or get political.

Why dems/progs bitch and moan is because they want activist judges in the SCOTUS.
errr uhh, i don't understand the meaning of gerry mandering, so it doesn't happen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

errr uhh, i don't understand the meaning of gerry mandering, so it doesn't happen

I know exactly what Gerrymandering is and I never said it doesnt happen.

I clearly said it didnt happen here with Trumps appointed SCOTUS justices.

Dont gaslight and try to change what I'm saying.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh bless your heart Duhv!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh bless your heart Duhv!

You guys would do much better if you were less patronizing and insulting and more about giving good information.

You guys all claim all this shit that Trump "stacked" the SCOTUS and some how appointed judges unfairly and he just didnt.

From what I can see it's as if dems/progs are accusing him of things they themselves would like to do.

Why dont you explain why you think Trump gerrymandered the SCOTUS?

It's kind of how when something doesnt go the way dems/progs wanted it's because someone cheated. But when other parties come out saying they feel like there was cheating, along a sudden they are crazy and it was totally fair.

But yeah please tell me where the gettymandering was and what purpose you think that would serve?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman is such a moron he doesn't even know what the word gerrymandering means.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah that's exactly what it means.

Hence why I explained that the SCOTUS isnt a place for politics. Trump appointed judges with solid and good histories of making fair decisions that support the law and the constitution.

Dems/progs go there immediately with the politcs because that is what THEY want to do. They view the SCOTUS as another tool of power to use to force their ideologies onto everyone. They want activist justices that will further leftwing causes.

So they see the justices Trump appointed as some form of "stacking" or "gerrymandering" when he was perfectly in the right to appoint the judges. It was his duty to do so. And he made good decisions on this.

There is literally no way in which the justices are giving any party an "advantage". But at this point.. .as radicalized as dems/progs have become? They see simply not getting their way as a disadvantage.

So if the SCOTUS doesnt make a decision that is what THEY wanted, they will view that as US having some "advantage".

You can plainly see that isnt the case with the justices he appointed and theyve been consistently upholding law and the Constitution. That alone to dems/progs is our "side" being advantaged. Even when it goes against something Trump wanted they still make this claim and it's just petty, frankly.

They tell us they are the ones who want an activist SCOTUS to advantage their own politcal interests. If they had their way they would completely stomping on everyone with their partisan ideology and their agendas whether it was constitutional or not. They want the power to fundamentally change the country. AND they want everyone to pay for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jimmy Dore even points out why the Jan 6th narrative is trash and how the establishment is up to no good.

Pretty obvious they want to criminalize dissent. Except for their gov sanctioned violent riots that just hurt and scare the people.

It's like dems/progs hate us so much theyll fuck their own rights just to spite us. You know the real enemies of the people know this. That if the country is divided and they can get their popular "side" to have such a viscious and passionate hate of their opposition they can use that to fuck everyone. Authoritarian movements do that.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
See, by my analysis of our resident Navy veterans, at least that Blurt guy wore a clean white uniform whilst bringing his officers coffee everyday in one of the big boats wardrooms during his 20-year career. Admin, on the other hand, probably wore greasy Navy bell-bottomed dungarees and a sweat-stained blue Navy shirt for 20 years doing laundry and skut shit in the bottom of the boat.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You've got Him for sure this time libs!

Our Supreme Court was put their to save the unborn. TRUMP can handle your little committee himself.

Oh and read quickly...midterms are 297 days away!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See, by my analysis of our resident Navy veterans, at least that Blurt guy wore a clean white uniform whilst bringing his officers coffee everyday in one of the big boats wardrooms during his 20-year career. Admin, on the other hand, probably wore greasy Navy bell-bottomed dungarees and a sweat-stained blue Navy shirt for 20 years doing laundry and skut shit in the bottom of the boat.
In addition to his cock cleaning duties of course

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

If Peachy -- er, I mean Levon from the West Coast reads this thread, he should ask Edna about Shaft Alley.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If Peachy -- er, I mean Levon from the West Coast reads this thread, he should ask Edna about Shaft Alley.

Edna blocked me over politcs.

:/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster went weeping to Edna cause I kept pulling his pigtails

lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

(Antifa bad)

Why?