Trump's Radio Interview with Clay & Buck on Vladmir Putin

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...since I was asked to provide evidence of this interview, here it is in its entirety in Broadcast and Printed form:

Printed form:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I won't inject my own biases but let ya'll decide on what happened

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...since I was asked to provide evidence of this interview, here it is in its entirety in Broadcast and Printed form:

Printed form:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I won't inject my own biases but let ya'll decide on what happened

You dumb cunt, I posted the Clay and Buck Interview nearly a week ago. LOL! Fukin retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad"

So......this somehow isnt an obvious sarcastic slam on Biden?

Is Trump wrong here?

So when police observe that a serial rapist/killer is smart and making smart moves.....does that now mean they approve of the raping and killing? Or just observing there are smart and calculated ways to be a monster?

Listening to and reading the whole interview, it should be very obvious he views the Ukraine invasion as a BAD thing. Considering he literally listed it alongside the Afganistan pull out and every other fucked and bad thing happening under this administration.

I hope you see how the media distorts and lies about things and look more critically at policies and decisions to base your judgements on so that you can see who the real problem is and not support the ones who are causing the problems.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Listening to and reading the whole interview, it should be very obvious he views the Ukraine invasion as a BAD thing. Considering he literally listed it alongside the Afganistan pull out and every other fucked and bad thing happening under this administration.

Not to mention that he said it was something that would NOT have happened if he were POTUS.