Trump's SCOTUS Tells the EPA to STFU about the Environment.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
US Supreme Court says EPA can’t regulate carbon pollution under Clean Air Act

131819179c75bf1c02b2f731078491cd

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wut?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its amazing how you guys think the SCOTUS should be used to forward what you want politically.

You guys just hate the Constitution. That's what it boils down to. You dont want to do anything properly and you want to blame everyone else.

You are like petulant and myopic children.

Do you even understand WHY? Or do you just see the SCOTUS doing something not in line with your ideas so you reaction is to bitch and whine and blame?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in reality, the EPA, like all other Federal agencies, can only do what Congress has specifically authorized them to do. Congress never gave the EPA authority to regulate CO2. So this is another good constitutional ruling. If Dems want to change that then actually pass a bill through congress the way the law requires.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does The Trump Supreme Court Want Our Unborn Babies to Breath Air Pollutions?

All theyve done is say a government org doesnt have authority to regulate anyone.

This is a job for congress. Not the fucking SCOTUS.

Again......you dont know how the government works and your brain has been busted by activists.

YOU are the extremist. Js.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That's ok.. from what I hear George Floyd might be pleased with July's jobs report

build back broker

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, Good Morning America employes stupid people who don't know how to do basic research.

Because its narrative over facts and the people who support that shit go along with it.

They are unhinged.

Have you read about authoritarian movements? It starts with mass disconnect from reality. It doesnt matter how that disconnect looks....what matters is getting a large enough segment of the public willing to buy in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are the Jan 6th hearings still running?

what kind of moron do you have to be to sit there and watch that shit? I'd rather watch grass grow

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Their ratings have sunk even further down the sewer pipe. No one is bothering to watch that garbage except the unhinged Dems suffering TDS. It won't save them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does The Trump Supreme Court Want Our Unborn Babies to Breath Air Pollutions?

All theyve done is say a government org doesnt have authority to regulate anyone.

Again......you dont know how the government works and your brain has been busted by activists.

Your USSC has clearly become this unelected arm of the Republican Party @Dove. But it doesn't serve the needs of small c conservatives. Just this business elite & Right wing radicals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your USSC has clearly become this unelected arm of the Republican Party @Dove. But it doesn't serve the needs of small c conservatives. Just this business elite & Right wing radicals.

Specifically how so?

Because this isnt clear to anyone outside of people who want the court to force leftwing policies, Joe. Theyve just refused to allow regulation and backed out of the abortion issue.

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It's actually showing you have extremism you think is normal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because actually following the constitution is "right wing" in his ignorant opinion. All they are doing is their jobs to interpret the constitution based upon what it actually says.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because actually following the constitution is "right wing" in his ignorant opinion. All they are doing is their jobs to interpret the constitution based upon what it actually says.
They just want their way by any means. If it means legislating from the bench, changing the rules without due process, driving us to third world status -- it doesn't matter. Just as long as they get their way

this is why you cannot reason with these animals

down here we keep these animals in check and just shoot em when they get too uppity. There are a lot of hungry alligators in everglades you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's the extremist mindset we are up against. They believe that not being allowed to force their beliefs onto the country via the SCOTUS means the SCOTUS is extremist.

What the fuck?! How do people get this unreasonable and actually think its OTHER people?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
On this 4th of July, I want to Thank The Scotus for freeing Multinational Corporations from needless "red tape"

289223947_10221133280352328_1555274932507919461_n.jpg

"All we are saying, is give smokestacks a chance"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SCotUS: Political appointees at the EPA or any other federal agency can only do those tasks Congress specifically delegates to them. They cannot simply assume new authority which Congress has not granted to them. If Congress want them to have new powers then it must pass laws giving it that power.

Aidsman: DUR! I AM STUPID! WHY SHOULD LAWS OR THE LEGAL PROCESS MATTER?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
SCotUS: Political appointees at the EPA or any other federal agency can only do those tasks Congress specifically delegates to them. They cannot simply assume new authority which Congress has not granted to them. If Congress want them to have new powers then it must pass laws giving it that power.

Aidsman: DUR! I AM STUPID! WHY SHOULD LAWS OR THE LEGAL PROCESS MATTER?!
You mean the Environmental Protection Agency is not allowed to protect the environment?????????????????

Explain your ignorant stance, por favor!