Trumptard Doctors claim undocumented children do not have heartbeats.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sleeping-Tall-Dreams-31732-S1_600x.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fuck?

Okay Admin, you flung an incoherent propaganda fueled accusation....again.

Back this idiocy with facts.

Because as far as the border you guys have been passionately arguing in favor of human trafficking and most of you are too stupid and partisan to even know it.

WHY are you pro trafficking? And so pro trafficking you want tax payers to shut up and fund it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fuck?

Because as far as the border you guys have been passionately arguing in favor of human trafficking and most of you are too stupid and partisan to even know it.

WHY are you pro trafficking? And so pro trafficking you want tax payers to shut up and fund it.

Link to where one single liberal favors human trafficking. No twisting of facts to meet your partisan agenda. Just actual facts. SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fuck?

Link to where one single liberal favors human trafficking. No twisting of facts to meet your partisan agenda. Just actual facts. SMH

Do you think immigrants should be able to come in unfettered? Do you think children should NOT be separated at the border for vetting?

You guys directly attack things in place BECAUSE of trafficking.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fuck?

Do you think immigrants should be able to come in unfettered? Do you think children should NOT be separated at the border for vetting?

Dove, what are you trying to say? Your post makes no sense.

I do not believe in unfettered access to the country, no. I have said this many, many times.

I have also said, and continue to believe, that people who are legit just trying to create a better life for themselves and their families, should NOT be treated as criminals.

Furthermore, I believe everyone, especially those against immigration, should be active in trying to right the worldwide economic and other injustices that cause people to need to emigrate. Do something productive instead of screaming for legal prosecution of people whose lives are miserable. SMH. You're not actually pro-life, you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fuck?

Dove, what are you trying to say? Your post makes no sense.

I do not believe in unfettered access to the country, no. I have said this many, many times.

I have also said, and continue to believe, that people who are legit just trying to create a better life for themselves and their families, should NOT be treated as criminals.

Furthermore, I believe everyone, especially those against immigration, should be active in trying to right the worldwide economic and other injustices that cause people to need to emigrate. Do something productive instead of screaming for legal prosecution of people whose lives are miserable. SMH. You're not actually pro-life, you know.

Democrats and progressives push open borders. Open borders promote and allow trafficking.

Your position on immigration is....conservative.

NO ONE is against immigration and this has been said SO MANY times and reflected in policy that there is no justifiable reason for any of you think we are against immigration.

We ARE against open borders and illegal immigration. This is a VERY important distinction.

My post absolutely makes sense. I'm not sure why you think it doesnt. In supporting the left, you are supporting open borders. Open borders mean unfettered human trafficking. You may not personally support that part....but if you throw your support behind an elected official who will allow open borders or get rid of border security... you supported that.

How does that not make sense?

Answer this please. Would you rather someone get "treated like a criminal" or have children and women drug across the border to be trafficked? Because whatever you are calling criminal treatment is a security process that helps prevent human trafficking and other criminal acts.

It's way better to have a day or so of being inconvenienced compared to letting people cross over with abducted kids they are going to traffick, dont you think? I promise you if my daughter was being trafficked across the border I would HOPE border security would be able to stop that from happening. You would as well.

Last edited: