Trumptard's believe bullying and terrorizing mass shooting survivors is Making America Great

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Oh noes! Somebody asked david hogg WHY he supported red flag laws! oh the humanity!
Why do you ramming a camera in that poor innocent boy's face and retraumatizing and milking him for everything he's got?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh noes! Somebody asked david hogg WHY he supported red flag laws! oh the humanity!
Why do you ramming a camera in that poor innocent boy's face and retraumatizing and milking him for everything he's got?
Bring your traumatized to me I’ll play drill instructor smoking them…it’ll be fun!

sAWL09K.png

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy you need a gun. You get your fat ass beat daily

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well….. In addition to being a dwarf, we never talk about his speech impediment. The noises he makes are barely audible, let alone understandable. Fouled up person

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Well….. In addition to being a dwarf, we never talk about his speech impediment. The noises he makes are barely audible, let alone understandable. Fouled up person
I've heard stories about the guttural Rosie Perez style noises he emits.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA!!! lock up the Biden Crime Family! The BANK records of the China government payments to the BIDENS will now be found out!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about fatso son in law, Jared Kushner? How many millions from the Arabs? Think harder Weeg.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Bring your traumatized to me I’ll play drill instructor smoking them…it’ll be fun!

sAWL09K.png
You completely ignored the question.
Why are is your media shoving a camera in his face to horangue and harasss a school shooting victim into reliving the most traumatic day of his entire life like a bunch of vultures?