Truth Social

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey breaksnail -- do you remember when Countess fucked you hard with a strapon and made you cry for weeks?

I do

that was funny

mooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo
As much as I like Flea, she didn’t do a damn thing to my ego sunshine! I just didn’t want to debase a female character to any extent. You on the other hand, are a repetitious man-child that parrots out the same shit day in and day out, just like your girlfriend Dove. You’re both boring and predictable. Pull your head in you short little shit!

If you guys were able to comprehend something the first time and address it like smart people
...it wouldnt get repeated.

Careful....lest I start tagging you EVERY time someone repeats themselves.

Like this thread for instance. It's a repeat.
Should I buy these Bass Guitar, in your honest opinions?

bnefcpkb0kwh8ugx32uh.jpg

Do you play?
I have two bass amps 2 basses and an Accoustic 6 string. Thinking of getting a smallish Guitar Amp, for when my brothers come over to jam.

Do it. My husband plays and I kiiinndaaa play. So I'm the one to tell you not to buy it lol
I don't need another one, but I see this same model going for as much as 2500 it's at 1600 now and inviting offers.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey breaksnail -- do you remember when Countess fucked you hard with a strapon and made you cry for weeks?

I do

that was funny

As much as I like Flea, she didn’t do a damn thing to my ego sunshine! I just didn’t want to debase a female character to any extent. You on the other hand, are a repetitious man-child that parrots out the same shit day in and day out, just like your girlfriend Dove. You’re both boring and predictable. Pull your head in you short little shit!

If you guys were able to comprehend something the first time and address it like smart people

bnefcpkb0kwh8ugx32uh.jpg

Do you play?
I have two bass amps 2 basses and an Accoustic 6 string. Thinking of getting a smallish Guitar Amp, for when my brothers come over to jam.

Do it. My husband plays and I kiiinndaaa play. So I'm the one to tell you not to buy it lol
I don't need another one, but I see this same model going for as much as 2500 it's at 1600 now and inviting offers.....

Offer 1400 and see what happens.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I do

that was funny

bnefcpkb0kwh8ugx32uh.jpg

Do you play?

admin will offer him a blowjob

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I do

that was funny

bnefcpkb0kwh8ugx32uh.jpg

Do you play?

That's about what I was thinking, I have a appointment in town...maybe after that, if it's still up I'll shoot the offer over. Maybe...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I do

that was funny

bnefcpkb0kwh8ugx32uh.jpg

Do you play?

admin will offer him a blowjob
Oi cocksucker. Fuck off with your faggotry you ugly fuck! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I do

that was funny

Lady, I am smart. I have an Applied Science degree. Are you hard of seeing. You need to recall these things before you fart and flap your pink bits around xx
:GiggleBitch:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth Social.

Still a failure. EOM
I was going to place a bet on how soon Truth Social would fail, but the Trump Taj Mahal is closed.

Truth Social can't even get Trump to use it. LOL
But Truth Social did approve Nick Fuentes the White Supremacist that Sasquatch Toes hangs out with.
Even the Libertarians say no to Nick Fuentes, the Trumptard's favorite racist.

Libertarian Conference Cancels Notorious White Nationalist

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!