Tucker Carlson: ‘Hatred’ of liberals ‘clouded my judgment’ before midterms

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No shit, Sherlock. At least he admits he hates.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson said in an interview released Monday that his “hatred” of liberals led to his inaccurate predictions of a red wave in November’s midterm elections.

“That loathing clouded my judgment,”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the founder of Turning Point USA, in an interview released on Monday. “I was like, ‘I dislike these people so much. What they’re doing is so wrong. It is helping so few people and hurting so many."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. Most of us have to constantly check ourselves because you people are so insanely toxic and full of hatred it's hard for the rest of us to stay objective and make sure we dont get pushed to the other extreme.

If ONLY any of you ever just owned the psychotic hatred that is the foundation of your politcs.

I'm SURE this is just some validation to you. "See?! They hate! So murdering them is kArmA!!"

I really had an intense hatred for my abusive ex husband that would cloud my judgement and I had to put a lot of effort into dealing with that. And that's how most of us deal with your "side". Its like being trapped in an abusive marriage and we all have to make sure that poison doesnt settle in the deep.

Shame you'll see that without truly seeing.

I wonder how many of US pretended to be friends with someone we dont like for months and than just started attacking them and accusing them of child abuse. Probably none of us.. . We tend to not be sociopaths.

We have all noticed that when people bail on your authoritarian "side" and talk about the unhinged hatred and rage that made them leave.....that's completely ignored. But yeah you noticed when one of us or Tucket admits that NOT hating you people is an actual chore and effort. Because you people are HARD...almost impossible not to hate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
head-bj.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How the left treats their opposition. When they arent burning down communities, running over children and beating elderly people

Hard to imagine how anyone could possibly hate these fucking horrible people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have biggy on teh ignores..lemme guess, something about cock or the fellating of one ..
amirite ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I like the way he went into a real raging spiral with all those "and you know what else"