Unkempt Homeless Person Surrenders to Federal Authorities

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
...oh wait - it's Steve Bannon

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Steve Bannon, a onetime adviser to former President Donald Trump, surrendered to federal law enforcement after he was indicted on two counts of contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena from the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So? Nothing will come from this political witch hunt. There are multiple cases before the court which already contest it so nothing is going to happen to him for years if ever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So? Nothing will come from this political witch hunt. There are multiple cases before the court which already contest it so nothing is going to happen to him for years if ever.

Well you know they think people like Steve Bannon are our mighty alt right white supremacist leaders and we are all gnashing our teeth in horror because THIS proves all of our positions wrong.

I mean this totally shatters our whole world view, you know?

Of course criminal acts only matter if it's someone they label as "CON". If democrats/progs commit crimes and rape and assault and violate the rights of Americans well that's just funny.

I mean these guys are stupid partisans. Their opinions are stupid. To them "justice" means you've eliminated some political opposition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1636987264006.jpg

How leftists view crime.

I mean who said human trafficking was a crime? Or rape? Or violence? It's all so arbitrary.

It only does harm if would be victims defend themselves. Better get rid of guns and make sure people are to afraid to hurt their attackers. If your attacker is in a protected group you need to just let them rape and kill you.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1636987264006.jpg

How leftists view crime.

I mean who said human trafficking was a crime? Or rape? Or violence? It's all so arbitrary.

It only does harm if would be victims defend themselves. Better get rid of guns and make sure people are to afraid to hurt their attackers. If your attacker is in a protected group you need to just let them rape and kill you.
Sorry, this is not the gaslight thread.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Steve Bannon, a onetime adviser to former President Donald Trump, surrendered to federal law enforcement after he was indicted on two counts of contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena from the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.
Nice to see you assclowns defended Holder but are all down on Bannon. Whats it been? 40 years since someone was charged with this. Bannon defiantly told you to kiss his ass this morning. PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, here he goes again, spouting his legal mansplaining BS.

Remember, most of us know what a partisan hack walks like and talks like.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

msxu0rmusaz71.jpg

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

msxu0rmusaz71.jpg
Just terrible. Arrested for sleeping in the subway again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

msxu0rmusaz71.jpg
Just terrible. Arrested for sleeping in the subway again.

LOL

His chest is concave and his gut is about 10 months. He's just disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1636987264006.jpg

How leftists view crime.

Sorry, this is not the gaslight thread.

A gaslighter started it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

msxu0rmusaz71.jpg

Damn. Look at that belt. And those pants. And that waistline.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

msxu0rmusaz71.jpg

Damn. Look at that belt. And those pants. And that waistline.

He's hideous!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My gurl MTG comes to Bannons defense AND reveals Pelosi just bought a home in FLORIDA to get away from all the taxes and misery she created! Bitch is running away from her mess just like locust whore did!