Ursula Haverbeck: 92 year old German lady jailed for thought crimes

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@LotusBud where is your Feminist outrage for one of your sisters who has been imprisoned by the tyrannical ZOG ?

ursula-was-right-360x240.jpg

JUST WEEKS after finishing a two and a half year prison sentence for “Holocaust denial,” 92-year-old Ursula Haverbeck has been
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by German courts for “Holocaust denial”.

If the federal court’s sentence of one year in Haverbeck’s newest case holds up, Germany will have the dubious distinction of imprisoning the oldest female inmate in the world, a title previously held by American Lucille Keppen, who was incarcerated for shooting her neighbor and was released at age 93.

The BRD’s legal system has been ruthless with Haverbeck. The nonagenarian, who is a prisoner of conscience, was
after serving 2/3 of her prison sentence as is customary in Germany. While the state freed 1,000 offenders
due to COVID last March, Haverbeck was only let out in mid-November.

There is no sign of shame or human rights concerns in the country, with the judge in the latest case stressing that Haverbeck will continue to be punished until she learns to keep her mouth shut. One can only imagine the outcry from liberal NGOs if Iran, China or Russia imprisoned an elderly woman just for questioning the government’s line.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read that on another site. Its a fucking travesty. The good news for you though is the state pushes more sympathizers to your cause with this shit.

For the record, I think the old bat is full of shit, but there shouldnt be a law against that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not German. Holocaust denial has been illegal in Germany for some time. It is part of the way they have dealt with the shame of Hitler's reign of terror. It's their call. I wouldn't call this a thought crime, though maybe it shouldn't be illegal to be insane. :Awesomeness:

PS, I also don't believe in "If she's a woman, she's A-Okay." I detest Kamala and Hillary, and I detest Sarah Palin. I judge men and women by their character. Haverbeck is definitely cray cray.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not German. Holocaust denial has been illegal in Germany for some time. It is part of the way they have dealt with the shame of Hitler's reign of terror. It's their call. I wouldn't call this a thought crime, though maybe it shouldn't be illegal to be insane. :Awesomeness:

PS, I also don't believe in "If she's a woman, she's A-Okay." I detest \Kamala and Hillary, and I detest Srah Palin. I jusge men and women by their character. Haverbeck is definitely cray cray.
Its a real bad look to imprison 90 year olds. It only adds fuel to the fire.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PS, I also don't believe in "If she's a woman, she's A-Okay." I detest \Kamala and Hillary, and I detest Srah Palin. I jusge men and women by their character. Haverbeck is definitely cray cray.
Its a real bad look to imprison 90 year olds. It only adds fuel to the fire.

Yeah. That may be a bridge too far.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just read that on another site. Its a fucking travesty. The good news for you though is the state pushes more sympathizers to your cause with this shit.

For the record, I think the old bat is full of shit, but there shouldnt be a law against that.

Does this not give you a hint about the mindset of these people?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus attempting to justify the incarceration of an elderly lady for questioning a historical event LOL, how predictable.

I'm not justifying it, Einstein. I'm saying Germany is a sovereign nation, and Holocaust denial is against the law there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well it doesnt make me think all jews need to die.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Also, this further illustrates how Jews completely monopolise the courts and judiciary in the vast majority of western nations....

Conspiracy theory my Aryan ass!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus attempting to justify the incarceration of an elderly lady for questioning a historical event LOL, how predictable.

I'm not justifying it, Einstein. I'm saying Germany is a sovereign nation, and Holocaust denial is against the law there.

Are there any other 'laws' against questioning historical events that spring to mind?

How about the various Communist atrocities over the years....

Ahh silly me, the victims weren't Jewish, so they don't matter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, this further illustrates how Jews completely monopolise the courts and judiciary in the vast majority of western nations....

Conspiracy theory my Aryan ass!
From what I read, these aint jews prosecuting her.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well it doesnt make me think all jews need to die.

Nobody on here has ever said that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are there any other 'laws' against questioning historical events that spring to mind?

Huh? Are we still talking about Germany?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IMO, the people hunting down nazis are much like the SJW orgs in America. They've run out of usefulness.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Huh? Are we still talking about Germany?

I'm talking about how the holy Hollowc0$$t is the only historical event which can land you in jail for questioning.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
IMO, the people hunting down nazis are much like the SJW orgs in America. They've run out of usefulness.

The 'Nazi hunters' are Jews, aka the enemy of the white race.
Not to put words in your mouth but your position is that jews prosecuted her, judged her, and sentenced her to 3 years in prison, correct?

I'm saying that Jewish laws created after WW2 in Germany and various other European nations have resulted in numerous people being jailed for daring to question the official narrative of the Holocaust.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not to put words in your mouth but your position is that jews prosecuted her, judged her, and sentenced her to 3 years in prison, correct?

I'm saying that Jewish laws created after WW2 in Germany and various other European nations have resulted in numerous people being jailed for daring to question the official narrative of the Holocaust.
To be completely fair, Germany didnt have any control over shit that happened right after WW2 .......but that was their own damned fault for what they did or a simple result of them not winning the war depending on your view.

You dont believe there was a holocaust and that of course means everything that came as a result of that "not being true" is a waste to discuss.

I believe the holocaust included about 6 million non-jews and therefore there's no reconciling those 2 opinions.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

To be completely fair, Germany didnt have any control over shit that happened right after WW2 ......

I think the term you're looking for is 'Jewish occupation'.

Unfortunately it's still prevalent today...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PS, I also don't believe in "If she's a woman, she's A-Okay." I detest Kamala and Hillary, and I detest Sarah Palin. I judge men and women by their character. Haverbeck is definitely cray cray.

Yeah I mean......doing things Hitler did like jailing people for unfavorable speech really isnt a great way to deal with the shame. It's just nazi light.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To be completely fair, Germany didnt have any control over shit that happened right after WW2 ......

I think the term you're looking for is 'Jewish occupation'.

Unfortunately it's still prevalent today...
Yea, we depart company there.