Site Supporter ☠️
tskW5Zl.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So, anyone can vote? Just like that? You don't need documents or anything?

The US electoral system is a joke.
This is not the non sequitur Board. Oregon has had mail in ballots for over 20 years, with almost of cases of fraud. STFU about Trump's bullshit siren call about Stolen elections, it just makes you look "poorly educated" You're smarter than that, at least I used to think so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, anyone can vote? Just like that? You don't need documents or anything?

The US electoral system is a joke.

Thats what they want.

Why would poll watchers impede anyone?

Look at the constant drama these people bring over normal stuff. ID to vote? Racist because black people dont have ID. Voting in person? Way too hard for the coloreds. Voting in your district? Nope.....still suppressing the black vote.

Now poll watchers are a problem too.

They want unfettered ability to water down the votes of people who oppose them by allowing the same people to vote several times and allowing illegal immigrants to vote. They hate every protection we have that makes elections secure and fair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is not the non sequitur Board. Oregon has had mail in ballots for over 20 years, with almost of cases of fraud. STFU about Trump's bullshit siren call about Stolen elections, it just makes you look "poorly educated" You're smarter than that, at least I used to think so.

And Oregon is so fractured half your state wants to split.

That's fucking horrible. Most of us want to avoid situations like that. YOU may not have a problem with election security in Oregon but a lot of others do and they want to split and join another state.

Trump has nothing to do with the fact many Americans do not trust election results and the democrats are right up there with the same complaints. Hillary Clinton is already saying Republicans are going to cheat in the election.

Let me guess....its only valid when your people lose, right? Somehow your "sides" voice matters more than everyone elses.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So, you think everyone should just "trust" that no one will vote twice or vote with other people's ids? Is that what you're saying?

If you think that, I suggest you reassess what "poorly educated" means, because not even BRazoo would accept such a flawed, easy-to-fraud system like that.

And I've said, at this point, frauds on the voting are unnecessary. The real fraud already happened in your heads. The brainwashed will follow their orders without a hitch when necessary. And that is the only only fraud they'll ever need.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, you think everyone should just "trust" that no one will vote twice or vote with other people's ids? Is that what you're saying?

If you think that, I suggest you reassess what "poorly educated" means, because not even BRazoo would accept such a flawed, easy-to-fraud system like that.

And I've said, at this point, frauds on the voting are unnecessary. The real fraud already happened in your heads. The brainwashed will follow their orders without a hitch when necessary. And that is the only only fraud they'll ever need.

Unless his side loses and decides to spend tax dollars investigating fraud for years .....yes. He thinks people need to shut the fuck up and trust ot when his people win.

They do want a one party country. Theyll "allow" opposition as long as it's not meaningful or a threat to their "democracy"(dictatorship).

They dont understand that "poorly educated" comment that was made and as a result they end up really proving the point of it.