wait -- I thought libtards weren't banning gas stoves?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 27, 2023 #2 Todays chemical emissions challenge, park your car in the garage close the door and sit in your car with the engine running, don't let the nanny state fool you combustion engine exhaust is good for you!
Todays chemical emissions challenge, park your car in the garage close the door and sit in your car with the engine running, don't let the nanny state fool you combustion engine exhaust is good for you!
OP OP Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,444 Jun 27, 2023 #3 Ignored moron that I dont bother reading lolz
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 27, 2023 #4 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Hey baby give some more of that sweet Benzene!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 4, 2024 #5 Ignored oozing ball of fat content*