Watch this tornado flip a Chevy Silverado about

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
and then set the pick up upright on its tires. Then the teen boy (in the process of going home after a job interview) has the presence to simply drive home with no drama.

Not sure if it's just the local dealer, or GM, but the young man is getting a brand new Silverado, for his efforts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and then set the pick up upright on its tires. Then the teen boy (in the process of going home after a job interview) has the presence to simply drive home with no drama.

Not sure if it's just the local dealer, or GM, but the young man is getting a brand new Silverado, for his efforts.

I just read that. Good on them!

I would have to pull over and melt down crying to get that amount of anxiety out of my system. I almost just dieded!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I would have to pull over and melt down crying to get that amount of anxiety out of my system. I almost just dieded!!!

It might have been one of those things that just happened so fast and so unusual he probably barely knew what was happening till it was over, I've been in a couple wrecks, things go into slow motion in your head.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It might have been one of those things that just happened so fast and so unusual he probably barely knew what was happening till it was over, I've been in a couple wrecks things go into slow motion in your head.

Yeah, I was tboned then car flipped around and did a head on with a light pole. Everything did slow down. Weird isn't it?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It might have been one of those things that just happened so fast and so unusual he probably barely knew what was happening till it was over, I've been in a couple wrecks things go into slow motion in your head.

Yeah, I was tboned then car flipped around and did a head on with a light pole. Everything did slow down. Weird isn't it?

It is very weird, the weirdest one was in High School 4 of us in a small Saab Wagon, Martin the driver had to go take us on a couple laps on the track, a big oval on the vacant land just outside of town a lot of people would do it from time to time, just go slide you Mom's Saab Wagon around the oval a couple times and have a laugh, well Mom's Saab with 4 big hi school boys performs differently than one or two, we hit a rock and then time stood still, 'oh we're falling over...wow we're rolling over, oh look at steve front passenger he almost got tossed out his window!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is very weird, the weirdest one was in High School 4 of us in a small Saab Wagon, Martin the driver had to go take us on a couple laps on the track, a big oval on the vacant land just outside of town a lot of people would do it from time to time, just go slide you Mom's Saab Wagon around the oval a couple times and have a laugh, well Mom's Saab with 4 big hi school boys performs differently than one or two, we hit a rock and then time stood still, 'oh we're falling over...wow we're rolling over, oh look at steve front passenger he almost got tossed out his window!

My stepson had a bmw that he flipped over and then it burst into flames a bit after they pulled themselves out of the car. Boys!