Weed advice

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK so in the spring I germinated 3 seeds, gave 1 to a friend whos a kindly old dear who thinks its pretty and planted 2 when I moved in the garden. The 2 in the Garden where not up to much but was introduced to the third in my friends garden.

It was like Mana from Heaven, as she only wants the leaves for tea I harvested about half the buds so got a few ounces sitting and stinking right next to me as I type. I think I stank out the Supermarket when I opened my rucksack at the checkout in Sainsburys lol

So whats the best way to dry/prepare them? To allow to dry for how long?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Not something I've done myself, but google says:

1. Drying: After harvesting the plant, you need to dry the buds. Hang them upside down in a cool, dark, and well-ventilated area. Maintain a temperature of around 60-70°F (15-21°C) and a humidity level of 45-55% to facilitate a slow and controlled drying process. This typically takes about 7-14 days, but the exact time can vary depending on environmental conditions and the size of the buds.
  2. Trimming: Once the buds are dry, trim off any excess leaves. This step helps improve the appearance and quality of the final product. Trim away the larger fan leaves and smaller sugar leaves close to the buds, leaving behind only the manicured flowers.
  3. Curing: Curing is a crucial step to enhance the flavor, aroma, and smoothness of the marijuana buds. Place the trimmed buds in glass jars or airtight containers. Open the containers once or twice a day initially to allow for air exchange, gradually reducing the frequency over time. This process helps to remove excess moisture while preserving the essential oils within the buds. Curing can take several weeks to several months, depending on personal preference.
  4. Storage: Once the buds are properly cured, you can store them in airtight containers, away from light and moisture. This helps maintain the quality and potency of the marijuana over an extended period.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not something I've done myself, but google says:

1. Drying: After harvesting the plant, you need to dry the buds. Hang them upside down in a cool, dark, and well-ventilated area. Maintain a temperature of around 60-70°F (15-21°C) and a humidity level of 45-55% to facilitate a slow and controlled drying process. This typically takes about 7-14 days, but the exact time can vary depending on environmental conditions and the size of the buds.
  2. Trimming: Once the buds are dry, trim off any excess leaves. This step helps improve the appearance and quality of the final product. Trim away the larger fan leaves and smaller sugar leaves close to the buds, leaving behind only the manicured flowers.
  3. Curing: Curing is a crucial step to enhance the flavor, aroma, and smoothness of the marijuana buds. Place the trimmed buds in glass jars or airtight containers. Open the containers once or twice a day initially to allow for air exchange, gradually reducing the frequency over time. This process helps to remove excess moisture while preserving the essential oils within the buds. Curing can take several weeks to several months, depending on personal preference.
  4. Storage: Once the buds are properly cured, you can store them in airtight containers, away from light and moisture. This helps maintain the quality and potency of the marijuana over an extended period.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I have the perfect place to put it and given my place gives me dry mouth at night it wont take more than 3 days max

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hang em over string like a clothing line , if your drying for a tester throw some in a brown paper bag

Done that in cupboard under the stairs, got some drier bits for spliffs with baccy even though non smoker now. 3 wont hurt.

Should be ready by Wednesday at latest given how arid it is here.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Done that in cupboard under the stairs, got some drier bits for spliffs with baccy even though non smoker now. 3 wont hurt.

Should be ready by Wednesday at latest given how arid it is here.
Should be good as long as it's steril and has proper air circulation the longer you cure the better , lots of growers wash the bud right after harvest to wash away any foreign elements

Remember tricking the plant into its death rattle like the budding process will increase the potency

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You produce a fake enviorment and a fake short season triggering early photosynthesis or whatever.. so the more extreme you can make these tempests should produce bigger ,harder hitting weed crops genetics permitting.. IMO..

It's science bitches

HAPPY

MEPD1QQ_t.png

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I tryed to be on those paths instinctively lol.

I am guessing that the 3 seeds I germinated where cloned, all female and the seed bud was really fucking potent and this batch similar. Had a bit of a smoke last night. Having dryed leaves in the cupboard 3 days max should be enough then in a jar, to vent twice a day. got just over 1 ounce to 1.5 of half the plant.

Also its name was birthday cake or Lemon Somethingorother.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's idiot proof my friend

When trichomes are cloudy and ready for harvest, you'll likely notice that 50-70% of the white “hairs” on your buds have turned amber. Keep in mind that if you wait too long and trichomes turn amber you will lose THC potency. The key thing to look for is milky, cloudy trichomes, as they contain the highest THC levels

dry them to fast and the chrorophil remainsm leaving grassy smelling buds,my plants 3of them gave me almost 8 pounds..I'll poast pics when I'm not so gatdanged laZy en drunk crunk fuck it not this year yeh priccks

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yea if I can harvest the other half of the plant then we are talking about 3lbs. The creamy hairs are the ones I went for, returning tomorrow or Tuesday for a closer inspection.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yea if I can harvest the other half of the plant then we are talking about 3lbs. The creamy hairs are the ones I went for, returning tomorrow or Tuesday for a closer inspection.
Inspect with one of these
il_fullxfull.4431739909_tkz4.jpg

I have a digital one, fool proof timing