Well I’ll be a cocksuckers lunch

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Doesn't being a 'cocksucker's lunch' make yoo ghey ? not that anythings wrong with that, too each their own.
WELCUM

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Doesn't being a 'cocksucker's lunch' make yoo ghey ? not that anythings wrong with that, too each their own.
WELCUM
He did say "lunch", meaning at most, a tablespoon of cum. Unless the cocksucker in question is female, then you're looking at about 1 milliliter of lady lubricant. Either way, you're about to experience a blast of salt that could very well be traumatic or enjoyable, assuming the samples are STD-free.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WELCUM

I guess that depends on who’s lunch it is.
WELCUM
He did say "lunch", meaning at most, a tablespoon of cum. Unless the cocksucker in question is female, then you're looking at about 1 milliliter of lady lubricant. Either way, you're about to experience a blast of salt that could very well be traumatic or enjoyable, assuming the samples are STD-free.

lmao I stand erected. yoo guys are right by golly ...