Well lookie there, the Norks back at it!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Didnt take em long to figure out baby shit soft biden!
Please, every intelligence community out there knows N.Korea never let up.
Although the world does recall when the POTUS saluted a N.Korean General
We all know these clowns quieted down a shitload when Trump was in and now they look to be going about their business again full speed. They in fact let up quite a bit and you didnt hear any other President openly threaten them with annihilation in your lifetime. The cunts played clinton, bush, and obongo big time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Some of these nations ya gottta have a big fucken stick and never let up or be afraid to use it.

Anyways from what I gather, they are one disease ridden country right now.

They either under reported or denied the existence of tcovid cases in their country.

but.I heard their soldeirs were dying of it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We all know these clowns quieted down a shitload when Trump was in and now they look to be going about their business again full speed. They in fact let up quite a bit and you didnt hear any other President openly threaten them with annihilation in your lifetime. The cunts played clinton, bush, and obongo big time.
Threaten is the operative word.
Threaten after shaking hands, yes, the world knows.
N.Korea has China in it's corner, they know this. Trump threatening them was pure show, they knew He, or the US couldn't actually "do" anything outside of sanctions.
China had Trumps number a long time ago.
All smoke and mirrors on Trumps part, played well with his base.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

N.Korea has China in it's corner, they know this. Trump threatening them was pure show, they knew He, or the US couldn't actually "do" anything outside of sanctions.
Well, one of these behaviors was not like the others and it made a difference, a real, tangible difference.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, one of these behaviors was not like the others and it made a difference, a real, tangible difference.
What tangible difference? Has N. Korea removed it's nukes? No? Is Korea now Unified? No?
So what tangible difference?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What tangible difference? Has N. Korea removed it's nukes? No? Is Korea now Unified? No?
So what tangible difference?
The tangibliest. He insulted Kim and dared him to engage in thermonuclear war. And he didnt lift the sanctions either when lil Kim stopped popping off nukes. Didnt see any of that under president nigger, did ya!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The tangibliest. He insulted Kim and dared him to engage in thermonuclear war. And he didnt lift the sanctions either when lil Kim stopped popping off nukes. Didnt see any of that under president nigger, did ya!
He insulted a lot of world leaders, some were supposedly the US' allies (Canada, France, Germany, etc etc) and he dared the leader of N.Korea to a Thermonuclear War.
Wow, insults you say?

I know what else I didn't see President Obama do; turn tail and run, leaving allies behind in the desert.

Indeed, President Trump did a LOT of things former Presidents didn't.

One of them is give the impression the US is unreliable as an ally.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He insulted a lot of world leaders, some were supposedly the US' allies (Canada, France, Germany, etc etc) and he dared the leader of N.Korea to a Thermonuclear War.
Wow, insults you say?

I know what else I didn't see President Obama do; turn tail and run, leaving allies behind in the desert.

I havent a clue where you've been all your life but we fucked over the Kurds before so you aint right.

Now that we've dealt with your failure to pivot, wanna get back to the Norks?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, insults you say?

I havent a clue where you've been all your life but we fucked over the Kurds before so you aint right.

Pivot nothing. You were asserting Trump somehow terrified the N.Koreans. He did nothing of the sort.

If you want to quote pro-Trump sources to verify your claim, that's on you. I see nothing in Reuters or AP to verify your assertion.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, insults you say?

Pivot nothing. You were asserting Trump somehow terrified the N.Koreans. He did nothing of the sort.

If you want to quote pro-Trump sources to verify your claim, that's on you. I see nothing in Reuters or AP to verify your assertion.
Sure he did and its evidenced by their behavior and the FACT that the chinks were shitting their pants at the potential for all out war right on their border. Your TDS dont change jack shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, insults you say?

Sure he did and its evidenced by their behavior and the FACT that the chinks were shitting their pants at the potential for all out war right on their border. Your TDS dont change jack shit.

Trump is nothingness now. He out of the picture. Only loonies pay attention. He needs cash tho. Better send some

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, insults you say?

Trump is nothingness now. He out of the picture. Only loonies pay attention. He needs cash tho. Better send some
Will do, faggit! However, he's far from nothingness. You faggits are still enomoured with his tax returns and when they're made public, you'll be PWN3D! for years! :Sad:He's also king of the GOP. Not much you cunts can do about that either! :Welcome8:
ENJOY!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, Nixon betrayed the Kurt's in 1972, Bush sr in 1991, Obama in his first term. They all sell out the Kurds.