Well well well, look what was found in the old Stomping Groundz Vault

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
284776432_10221464942120674_3679543648529302566_n.jpg

Who do we all know on this forum that has an chronic neck fetish, and is terrified of sharing a personal pic?

Hint: Check the advanced alopecia scarring.

Who

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who do we all know on this forum that has an chronic neck fetish, and is terrified of sharing a personal pic?

Who

Admin.

Just a few observations here. Wouldn't you like to spend your time out here not always posting to/about Biggie? Sure, he can be an annoying tard at times but to be dragged into his vortex of stupidity just makes you as silly as him. I know where you're coming from, as I've done the same thing when all I'm doing is just posting about one person.

I've seen you post funny and very interesting posts in the past, so I know you have it in you to look at other avenues in regard to what you're posting.

By no means am I telling you how or what to post but it's sad to see two posters that have the ability to post funny content delve into a never ending cycle of repetitive nonsense.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who

Admin.

Just a few observations here. Wouldn't you like to spend your time out here not always posting to/about Biggie? Sure, he can be an annoying tard at times but to be dragged into his vortex of stupidity just makes you as silly as him. I know where you're coming from, as I've done the same thing when all I'm doing is just posting about one person.

I've seen you post funny and very interesting posts in the past, so I know you have it in you to look at other avenues in regard to what you're posting.

By no means am I telling you how or what to post but it's sad to see two posters that have the ability to post funny content delve into a never ending cycle of repetitive nonsense.

No one bothers reading and trying to understand anyone on a troll forum. It is a feature, not a bug.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who

Admin.

No one bothers reading and trying to understand anyone on a troll forum. It is a feature, not a bug.

Unfortunately, you may be right in that sense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who

Admin.

I know when anyone of us is sincere, we're mocked for it. It's as if being interested in a subject in any meaningful way is abhorred. As if being a jackass 24/7 is an actual goal of some kind.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who

Admin.

I know when anyone of us is sincere, we're mocked for it. It's as if being interested in a subject in any meaningful way is abhorred. As if being a jackass 24/7 is an actual goal of some kind.

Right???

If we are "sincere" about something, then it must be a troll.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Anybody else ever notice that "King Martini" spelled backwards is "Initram Gnik"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of double backwards, I like your avvie, Lil! :Happy5:

It's a classic.

When I first joined the original CindyBin, I was fairly circumspect and buttoned down. It's how I approach strangers. Typical of my personality type, I was sort of quiet while I learned the lay of the land.

One poster, who is lost to time, picked up on things I said, or style I said it and asked me in pm if I was Latina. I didn't approach the forums with my ethnicity on my shoulder, I don't to that in life. I was honest with her, big mistake. She was apparently, NQR (not quite right) and starting giving me a hard time over a minor thread/post that we differed on. She threatened to out me as Latina and started dropping hints on the open forum.

One day I had enough and the other side of my personality came roaring out. I outed myself as Latina. I didn't think it mattered, but how naive was I? She was eventually run off the forum by other trolls that doxxed her. She left never to return.

The outing myself came with that avi and that kiss my ass attitude has been my online persona ever since. I went from "outonalimb" to Oak. And from buttoned down to kiss my ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to this fucking mess^^^^ Still doing its best to settle on a gender, an occupation, hubbys name, number of children. Wishes, assumptions, guesses, and expectations is how this person operates.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Every time you moan is entertaining in itself, Poppy.... everrryyyy time.