Well, what the fuck can you say about shit like this?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If that was really her mentality then the world is a better place without her in it.

Good riddance

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
If that was really her mentality then the world is a better place without her in it.

Good riddance

What kind of world do people like that envision?

In what sort of twisted, impossible reality, allowing people to go around killing others is tolerable?

People like that woman have been rendered completely insane, this is beyond stupid, it's plain down crazy.

The way she thinks is harmful and dangerous and when you have enough individuals thinking like that in society, well, anything can happen.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What kind of world do people like that envision?

In what sort of twisted, impossible reality, allowing people to go around killing others is tolerable?

People like that woman have been rendered completely insane, this is beyond stupid, it's plain down crazy.

The way she thinks is harmful and dangerous and when you have enough individuals thinking like that in society, well, anything can happen.
Leftists are idiots and cannot see two minutes past the moment they are in so all that you say they've never really pondered on in any deep meaningful way

it's just a matter of feeling good about one's self because they think this will grant them acceptance into the cool kids club.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists are idiots and cannot see two minutes past the moment they are in so all that you say they've never really pondered on in any deep meaningful way

it's just a matter of feeling good about one's self because they think this will grant them acceptance into the cool kids club.
One thing is for sure, she didn't reach that level of imbecility alone. She probably heard several people she considered intelligent saying stupid shit like that and she fell for it.

The ONLY reason someone would push those ideas is because they want as many dead as possible. The ones who taught her to think that way are the same people who dream of seeing humanity killing itself.

And of course, they want to see everyone with blood on their hands. Wanna stop the criminal? Kill him yourself. If you don't do it, he's gonna kill more.

Just like it's happening here in Brazoo.