Wells Fargo Will No Longer Give Mortgage Loans To Whites

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch the video, homoerectus.... I thought you leftists opposed racism?
WF is recognizing the invisible hand of the marketplace, home sales are in decline you dumb fuck, businesses routinely move their resources around when market conditions change. Sorry you're so stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They dont oppose racism. They promote racism

This is the kind of racist and disgusting shit I would expect to see in a woke world.

So sad. Truly. We humans gotta go through this shit again.

They are doing it for a higher ESG score. Democrats use ESG to force companies to ignore sound policies which promote shareholder returns on investment and replaced them with leftist political goals. Democrats also want to deny private loans to companies which don't have a high enough ESG score

This is blatantly criminal and Republicans need to get off their asses and outlaw this bull shit. Make it illegal for banks to consider ESG scores wrt lending. Make it so every single shareholder gets to sue and win if a company takes part in ESG nonsense. Bankrupt a few fuckers and this shit will stop.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists are always racist. Always.
What are you babbling about, you moron? This was a business decision, and the headline to the BS video is a lie, they are not stopping the mortgage biz, they are simply downsizing that department in recognition of market forces, now slap yourself 0'dork.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What are you babbling about, you moron? This was a business decision, and the headline to the BS video is a lie, they are not stopping the mortgage biz, they are simply downsizing that department in recognition of market forces, now slap yourself 0'dork.
Did your anus prolapse again during this angry exchange?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We all know information is not authentic unless it's pulled off twitter

duh
Everything on youtube and twitter is all a lie unless they agree with it.

That's only assessment of info they do. Do I agree with this? Yes? Its fact. Do I disagree with this? Yes? Its YOUTUBE or TWEETZ are always WRONG!!!

Basically they only care about being "dems/progs". They dont give a fuck what that involves at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
nEjHP9h.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's only assessment of info they do. Do I agree with this? Yes? Its fact. Do I disagree with this? Yes? Its YOUTUBE or TWEETZ are always WRONG!!!

Basically they only care about being "dems/progs". They dont give a fuck what that involves at all.
Do me a favor, go find the press release where Wells Fargo declares they will make home loans only to black people

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Shaun King Tweets are Gospel!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm sure they see it as a competition, like when you support a sports team and the only thing that matters is their side "winning".