Were you molested? I can tell.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
A lot of you have very big molestation victim vibes. I can tell @The Prowler was both molested and went onto molest.

It's harder to tell online who is a molester; these men are typically very good at hiding it but some like TP just exude child fuckery.

I was also a victim of same sex molestation by a family member when I was a very young child, maybe real recognize real because I can tell this forum has a lot of molested energy.

Discuss. Were you molested as a child and if so by who? How did it affect you?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yup had a 17 year old babysitter who got me to eat her out for toys and privilages when I was 3-4 years old, I ended up ratting her out for throwing a party.. I think I was jealous she was fucking everyone.. remember trying to tell my mom a few years later and she never believed me... fast forward I was at Cedarbrea Plaza with my mom around 15years old and we bumped into her shopping , she was still a looker and I made sure to look at her intensely in her eyes letting her know I didn't forget...

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
nah I don't pay for sex, part of what gets me excited is the other person wanting to suck big white pipe/fuck me

if they didn't want to do it without me paying them, the allure is definitely a lot less

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
nah I don't pay for sex, part of what gets me excited is the other person wanting to suck big white pipe/fuck me

if they didn't want to do it without me paying them, the allure is definitely a lot less

If you do not feed her first, she might eat your dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't understand paying for sex.

If I'm going to be having sex, the person I'm with has to want me BAD. Otherwise I cant be turned on at all.

Might sound a bit narcissistic...maybe it is. There has to be mutual want, of course. But I'm turned on by how turned on my partner is.

Just something about having someone want you, making them want you even more, invading their brain with thoughts of it and then letting him have you is just hot. I need passion. See it in his eyes that he needs to have you.

I can't imagine having sex with anyone who isn't beyond thrilled to be there. Let alone paying them.

Don't men who do that sit there and think about how she really doesn't want to be sucking his dick? Or the men who have a hooker kink.

Isnt it better to get your cock worshipped with the mouth of a woman who loves doing it? Who wants to please you?

If my options were disconnected, bland, take it or leave it sex with someone who wasn't into it or no sex at all....I would go with no sex at all. I feel like it would be gross and even degrading to have sex with anyone....male or female, who wasn't running super hot and dying to devour you. I need to see in his eyes. You can even smell genuine desire on someones skin and breath.

I can't just fuck either. I actually tried that and it was vile and came with so much drama. Never again.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I don't understand paying for sex.

If I'm going to be having sex, the person I'm with has to want me BAD. Otherwise I cant be turned on at all.

Might sound a bit narcissistic...maybe it is. There has to be mutual want, of course. But I'm turned on by how turned on my partner is.

Just something about having someone want you, making them want you even more, invading their brain with thoughts of it and then letting him have you is just hot. I need passion. See it in his eyes that he needs to have you.

I can't imagine having sex with anyone who isn't beyond thrilled to be there. Let alone paying them.

Don't men who do that sit there and think about how she really doesn't want to be sucking his dick? Or the men who have a hooker kink.

Isnt it better to get your cock worshipped with the mouth of a woman who loves doing it? Who wants to please you?

If my options were disconnected, bland, take it or leave it sex with someone who wasn't into it or no sex at all....I would go with no sex at all. I feel like it would be gross and even degrading to have sex with anyone....male or female, who wasn't running super hot and dying to devour you. I need to see in his eyes. You can even smell genuine desire on someones skin and breath.

I can't just fuck either. I actually tried that and it was vile and came with so much drama. Never again.
You're making me so hard right now

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of you have very big molestation victim vibes. I can tell @The Prowler was both molested and went onto molest.

It's harder to tell online who is a molester; these men are typically very good at hiding it but some like TP just exude child fuckery.

I was also a victim of same sex molestation by a family member when I was a very young child, maybe real recognize real because I can tell this forum has a lot of molested energy.

Discuss. Were you molested as a child and if so by who? How did it affect you?
I've never been molested by a family member, but I have had my dick groped a few times.

What a coincidence that every time my caulk has been groped I was wearing gray sweatpants...