What do you all think about this?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The scandal involving the rapper and former girl group member erupted over several weeks as women reportedly came forward to accuse the power couple of confiscating their cellphones and preventing from leaving as the Harrises sexual assaulted them, or other women, in forced drug binges.

People are dragging the victims because they knowingly went with the couple, knowing it would be a sexual encounter. What they didn’t expect, was to be drugged and passed around while unconscious. Some were beat up by the wife because the husband was paying too much attention to them. It’s a real shit show and I honestly believe the victims.

I used to be a huge TI fan back in the 2000’s, now he disgusts. His wife is ugly as shit too.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
2-C29-CFC8-7-EC4-42-AF-A354-6-E5-BF907-B941.webp

That’s a face only TI could love

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

They gonna be paying alright. The victims got Lisa Bloom to represent them

Bye TI :LMAO2:

I’m surprised he wasn’t jailed for checking to see if his daughter’s hymen was still intact tbh
HOld the phone

he pulled a "my nasty ex wife?"

seriously?

yes... and I was equally as horrified except this time I didn’t vomit in my mouth

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

I’m surprised he wasn’t jailed for checking to see if his daughter’s hymen was still intact tbh
HOld the phone

seriously?

yes... and I was equally as horrified except this time I didn’t vomit in my mouth
I almost put that cunt's head through a wall that night.

did I tell you that this cunt uses one reason or another to send me mail at least once a year?

why cant she just fall down a flight of stairs and break her neck already?

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

His daughter has said she was abused as a child. She never said who it was tho

that’s sad...

I really liked him in ATL.... but had been listening to him since rubber band man dropped.

Money makes people crazy
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

His daughter has said she was abused as a child. She never said who it was tho

that’s sad

I liked him in ATL... but had been listening to him since Rubber Band Man dropped.

Money & fame make people crazy.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

HOld the phone

seriously?

did I tell you that this cunt uses one reason or another to send me mail at least once a year?

If you ever go missing or die under suspicious circumstances.... I’m going to the police with her photograph and contact info and then I’m gonna go visit her pervy convict boyfriend with a .45 and a shovel.... no one will miss him.

Remember I predicted she would disappear and then she did! roflmao

If you ever decide to get married again... I’m jumping on a plane to hit you in the forehead with the claw side of a hammer... on the REAL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

HOld the phone

seriously?

If you ever go missing or die under suspicious circumstances.... I’m going to the police with her photograph and contact info and then I’m gonna go visit her pervy convict boyfriend with a .45 and a shovel.... no one will miss him.

If you ever decide to get married again... I’m jumping on a plane to hit you in the forehead with the claw side of a hammer... on the REAL
yeah she disappeared and the fucking popo showed up at my door :ROFL:

they was like "when's the last time you seen her" -- I said "these are things I try to forget so I really can't tell you"

The lady cop was not impressed. AT ALL :LMAO2:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

HOld the phone

seriously?

they was like "when's the last time you seen her" -- I said "these are things I try to forget so I really can't tell you"

I remember you called me after they left and we both had a WTF moment... I honestly thought they would never find her. Wishful thinking I guess lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

HOld the phone

seriously?

I remember you called me after they left and we both had a WTF moment... I honestly thought they would never find her. Wishful thinking I guess lol
Like a bad penny always turns up. :Pissed:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*is feeling fortunate He does not have any idea who they are talking about, but posts to draw attention. Being an attention whore, flounces*

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh fuck

I'd pay the alimony

HOld the phone

seriously?

Like a bad penny always turns up. :Pissed:

the high heels argument was some of my best defensive work to date :FuckYeah: