What happened to FLYNN???

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you want to know where Flynn has gone? This is the identical question that the apostles posed to Jesus when he informed them he needed to go be with the Father in heaven. They were depressed and saddened by the fact that they would no longer have Jesus to educate and advise them. They took Jesus for granted, just as the members of Bastard Factory did Flynn. Now that she's gone, behold Gehenna, a land of great sobbing and shit posting.

You folks deserve to spend your days and evenings rending your clothes as you grit your teeth trying to get through another three-hour Blandscape fapping session.

We, too, have one more day on this lousy site before heading to Twitch to assist King Martini with his Cuphead the Delicious Last Course streams.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Why do you want to know where Flynn has gone? This is the identical question that the apostles posed to Jesus when he informed them he needed to go be with the Father in heaven. They were depressed and saddened by the fact that they would no longer have Jesus to educate and advise them. They took Jesus for granted, just as the members of Bastard Factory did Flynn. Now that she's gone, behold Gehenna, a land of great sobbing and shit posting.

You folks deserve to spend your days and evenings rending your clothes as you grit your teeth trying to get through another three-hour Blandscape fapping session.

We, too, have one more day on this lousy site before heading to Twitch to assist King Martini with his Cuphead the Delicious Last Course streams.
I thought she was doing a great job. Much better than 0ak for sure. 0ak was terrible.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @Flynn, did you see this?

This is where Deport Liberals wants you back so he read when you eviscerate Dove even though he pretends to favor her. LMFAO, I'm always amused by the chicks who let him kiss their ass while he also kisses the ass of those (not me of course, I'm his mortal enemy because I see through him) who insult them.

He plays almost all these women against each other. If I couldn't see through his shit, I'd think he was masterful.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey @Flynn, did you see this?

This is where Deport Liberals wants you back so he read when you eviscerate Dove even though he pretends to favor her. LMFAO, I'm always amused by the chicks who let him kiss their ass while he also kisses the ass of those (not me of course, I'm his mortal enemy because I see through him) who insult them.

He plays almost all these women against each other. If I couldn't see through his shit, I'd think he was masterful.

He's such a non-entity that I rarely even give him the time of day. I only gave him attention as a mod because that's what I was supposed to do.

What's hilarious is he's always questioning if "I have internet service when I'm on vacation" and wonders why I don't post here when I'm on vacation. Does the boring fucker not know what a "vacation" is?

Well, any woman that falls for his transparent trash is probably as stupid as Dove. How this one trick pony plays any woman against another is a mystery I'm sure I'll never solve in this lifetime.

He's probably your "mortal enemy" because you have a mind of your own and you're an out of the box thinker.

Last edited: