What happened to RAVEN?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Raven was very pissed off with the lame troll maxis735 aka Q and his image reporting, as well as his nerdy supporters. She was also over the political left/right bullshit that came with particular blow-ins from other forums. She stated this to me and close others in PM.

Having certain people from other forums takes some getting used to, particularly if they’re ignorant twats.

It was the image reporting and spitefulness that ultimately made her decision to take an indefinite hiatus.

Bastard Factory isn’t a place for drips and liberals.

I hope to see Hellfire back sooner than later...

9de9650f0ea58fe6340fa882e8583680.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ravey don’t come online to fight from what I’ve seen, she’s so great in the games threads, long ago I tried my trolling antics on her, she was having none of it and we became mates instead, I’ve always respected her for that, anyone who falls for my fuckrys has the IQ of a pidgin...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raven was very pissed off with the lame troll maxis735 aka Q and his image reporting, as well as his nerdy supporters. She was also over the political left/right bullshit that came with particular blow-ins from other forums. She stated this to me and close others in PM.

Having certain people from other forums takes some getting used to, particularly if they’re ignorant twats.

It was the image reporting and spitefulness that ultimately made her decision to take an indefinite hiatus.

If people dislike politics they can just not go to the politics subforum. So please stop being a whiny self entitled cunt. Thank you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If people dislike politics they can just not go to the politics subforum. So please stop being a whiny self entitled cunt. Thank you.
Oi shit for brains...since you’ve grown up a bit you’ve become very cheeky. You were a snotty-nosed little fuckwit only a few years ago!
I’ll smash your fucking face in if I ever see you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How the fuck does one pronounce Oerdin anyway? Seems like one needs a mouth full of cottonwool to do so: [Orrdin], [Orrg-cough-dim], [Orrrgerdin], [Errghdin], [Ooeggh.... ahhh fuck it! Shit username without an avatar. Creeper...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Me and Lotus kicked Ravin's tarded ass out-a-here.

No worries - still more-'n-plenny you morons left.
You couldn't kick an empty soda can down the street you needle dick dyslexic moron.

piss off with that sci-fi crap