What is the Best way to Hang yourself?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I've read so many different things, and I'm pretty confused right now.
Should the knot be 1) under your chin, 2) on side of your neck, or 3) on the back of your neck?

M6O4V.png

Don't I have great Paint skills, by the way

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i heard in official executions they have a method where they weigh ppl 2 determine how far they drop so the neck breaks but the head doesnt get ripped off o_O
hqdefault.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i looked 4 a vid of it happening and saw this and it sounds like a comedy skit lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I heard that you get a bonner when they hang you - - - - - -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've read so many different things, and I'm pretty confused right now.
Should the knot be 1) under your chin, 2) on side of your neck, or 3) on the back of your neck?

M6O4V.png

Don't I have great Paint skills, by the way

Apparently this has been studied... here's what I've found about placement :/

FOR-
Short drop/simple suspension----

Knot positioning. According to a post on alt.suicide.methods, the knot goes behind your neck. Stone1 states it is important that the knot goes high and at the front of your face. Both agree that the knot should pull tighter as more pressure is applied. The positioning probably depends on how you intend to achieve the suspension (see point 4 below). The important thing is that the rope tightens as suspension is achieved.

FOR- Drop hanging-----

Knot positioning. Whilst the type of knot is not essential as long as it does not come loose, it is important that the knot (or eyelet if used) is positioned below the jaw. It may be worth testing what happens with the knot when pulled up to ensure that it finishes as directly below the chin as possible. That might mean its initial position (which should not be pulled tight) is slightly to the side so it becomes central when pulled up. The aim is for the knot to assist in throwing the head back, thereby helping to crush the spinal cord. Clark states that the hangman's knot used in America was aimed to assist in this, although in Britain and its colonies a much simpler basic noose was/is used.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What's the last thing people say just before you kill they ?

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I thought hanging someone, consist of someone putting the rope behind them. I could be wrong but I thought there is only one way to hang a person.