What not to watch

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What did you regret wasting your time watching?

I just kind of watched "Awake." (I actually posted pics of hats through much of it.) God awful hot mess.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if it doesnt grab me within 20 minutes i pull the plug

if u see the reviews r split between 5* and 1* u know the glowing ones r fake

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just kind of watched "Awake." (I actually posted pics of hats through much of it.) God awful hot mess.

What a ridiculous plot lol

I wasted time watching The Happening.

I spent the whole film making fun of it lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ooh i liked that one lol

yes i dropped my standards since the plague happened but i dont regret the time spent

after netflix released 'cuties' (acct canceled) ive been scraping the bottom of the barrel on my amazon prime acct - some good movies but u need a backhoe 2 find them lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ooh i liked that one lol

yes i dropped my standards since the plague happened but i dont regret the time spent

after netflix released 'cuties' (acct canceled) ive been scraping the bottom of the barrel on my amazon prime acct - some good movies but u need a backhoe 2 find them lol

All because Netflix released one thing that made you have a meltie? Sounds like you cut off your nose to spite your face, my dear snowflake.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Netflix is woke programming... good riddance. No point in padding their pockets. A good portion of their stuff is crap but I did like an Icelandic series they recently released:

Kind of reminded me of Fortitude

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ooh i liked that one lol

All because Netflix released one thing that made you have a meltie? Sounds like you cut off your nose to spite your face, my dear snowflake.

uh oh sounds like we got a cuties fan in the house

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ooh i liked that one lol

Never watched one second of it. But I guarantee you there is no media platform out there that doesn't have something you or I object to.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Made it through the first half hour of Greenland before giving up. Stupid, stupid screenplay.

I hanker after quality science fiction. Not to be found on the streams, alas!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ooh i liked that one lol

Never watched one second of it. But I guarantee you there is no media platform out there that doesn't have something you or I object to.

sure but not as bad as that show and the message it sent, ppl need 2 draw the line somewhere

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just watched Mank.

Strictly or diehard fans of Gary Oldman or Citizen Kane.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Netflix is woke programming... good riddance. No point in padding their pockets. A good portion of their stuff is crap but I did like an Icelandic series they recently released:

Kind of reminded me of Fortitude

Was watching Katla yesterday but it just couldnt keep me interested.. interesting concept.. like a doppelganger thang .. like Back To The Future.. "You mustnt let the other Marty see you Marty "

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Made it through the first half hour of Greenland before giving up. Stupid, stupid screenplay.

I hanker after quality science fiction. Not to be found on the streams, alas!

Yeah. There's not that much of it.