Global Moderator
MEHM5M6_o.gif

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just thought I'd drop a little knowledge or better yet a review...

I've been using ALOT of VPNs these past couple years so would like to provide a little feedback

All tested on Vudu TV

Let's start with AWARD VPN although it worked briefly I found no matter what part of the country I used after awhile the app rejected the list of proxies..

STREAM LOCATOR HUB , yup bought the hub when it first came out, year was included at pretty much the same price as the year subscription ,thought pretty nice racket just get the same promo if it's available upon reup and hand down the box.. but upon reup their platform rejected my card so had to move on.. pretty good no issues

IP VANISH, Garbage .. Doesn't work on Netflix, doesn't work on Vudu or Amazon Prime, hit or miss and always just a matter of time before the IP gets rejected.. auto refill kept me on my 2nd year now.. I have shut it off now

IVACY, platform was weird and the service didn't work on all my devices

And today I grabbed EXPRESS VPN even though the bad Google play average review rating.. I've seen many good review on the interwebs and it is the only VPN I currently have that isn't rejected yet.. got 7 days for trial aso will giv'er

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I got a question for anyone I was thinking I'm pretty sure I've saved old account browers profile info folders for years I know it will contain bookmarks to import but what about history, if I never cleared the caches .. could I use my cookies to route threw old image uploads?

Maybe a tool to crawl or sniff my history urls an pull image Info