When you see this image, what do you see?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YuwPNyy.jpeg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is great info to learn, so this proves that my Ancestors of the old South that owned slaves back in those times, were not part of the problem, is was simply them dirty jew boys that tricked them into buying human beings!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is great info to learn, so this proves that my Ancestors of the old South that owned slaves back in those times, were not part of the problem, is was simply them dirty jew boys that tricked them into buying human beings!

You never hear about Jewish slave owners though, it's always whitey who gets the blame.

I bet if a kid brought this up in class they'd get sent to the headmaster's office and branded an anti-Semite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I knew Aryan would nail it right off lol.

When the tables were turned and Jews were used for manual labour during WW2, they concocted the Holocaust fairytale and accused the Germans of gassing 6 million people.

There's literally no group more spiteful and vindictive than they are.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew Aryan would nail it right off lol.

When the tables were turned and Jews were used for manual labour during WW2, they concocted the Holocaust fairytale and accused the Germans of gassing 6 million people.

There's literally no group more spiteful and vindictive than they are.
the neckbeards r worse

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Were your ancestors REALLY slave owners? Like have you established this as a fact?

Or this is an assumption being made because you are white and your side of the cult party thinks every white person in America are descendants of slave owners?

It's funny how every white person here has come from cruel slave owners and somehow none of us could possibly be descendants of abolitionists, or descendants of people who came here after slavery was abolished. All white people came from slave owners in the cult doctrine and we all have to revolve our life around it in order to be redeemed of our "white supremacy".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly. The Jews held guns to their heads on every ship and every slave auction ever held.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Were your ancestors REALLY slave owners? Like have you established this as a fact?

Or this is an assumption being made because you are white and your side of the cult party thinks every white person in America are descendants of slave owners?

It's funny how every white person here has come from cruel slave owners and somehow none of us could possibly be descendants of abolitionists, or descendants of people who came here after slavery was abolished. All white people came from slave owners in the cult doctrine and we all have to revolve our life around it in order to be redeemed of our "white supremacy".
You can pick your nose, but not your family, sadly