Where is my GOLDEN STATUS????

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is my color not more GOLD anymore?????

Where are my special rights??? And why the hell does my status say „site supporter“? I used to be PREMIUM in gold.

Please @Sherriffs!!! CUM CLEAR!!!

I have a name to lose.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
JEWS

perfidious+jew.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the BotM's golden shine went from his name to the watch he was handed over the weekend.

Oh, well. There's always golden showers, UncleFiLTHy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the BotM's golden shine went from his name to the watch he was handed over the weekend.

Oh, well. There's always golden showers, UncleFiLTHy.
All the "road to Bastard of thr month", the fights, clashes. All was for nuts.

I thoughteded with my TOP SKULL I am emperor for life. Just for 1 fucking month.

I feel like I have been scammed. All the energy for nothing.

I hope you know that I'm better than you. And you know it!

ScatnanigansLord

Banned
Banned
All the "road to Bastard of thr month", the fights, clashes. All was for nuts.

I thoughteded with my TOP SKULL I am emperor for life. Just for 1 fucking month.

I feel like I have been scammed. All the energy for nothing.

I hope you know that I'm better than you. And you know it!
Guess what I just did on your "TOP SKULL"? you only get 3 guesses or you will explode from the ass the next time you shit

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am your FATHER.. fucker. I just fucked your dad for... its none of your business what I got from him. So in a way in a few months I will be your step father mother all rolled up in ONE. Bow down to me now son.
Obviously your father wasnt there , when he left your cunt of a whore mother. LoL. :LOL3:

Was it hard for yiu not growing up with a father? Did an Uncle took the part and sniffed and touched your boi wee wee?

ScatnanigansLord

Banned
Banned
Obviously your father wasnt there , when he left your cunt of a whore mother. LoL. :LOL3:

Was it hard for yiu not growing up with a father? Did an Uncle took the part and sniffed and touched your boi wee wee?
You tell me.. you were the one who molested me as a child, teen, and raped as a young man in prison by you and your tiny peen. Using that broomstick on me still brings back many horrible memories. I hate every thing about you. I said..

I hate you Dilf.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You tell me.. you were the one who molested me as a child, teen, and raped as a young man in prison by you and your tiny peen. Using that broomstick on me still brings back many horrible memories. I hate every thing about you. I said..

I hate you Dilf.
Wtf man. Seriously. This is messed up. I am out of here

ScatnanigansLord

Banned
Banned
Wtf man. Seriously. This is messed up. I am out of here
You don't feel a bit sorry fucking me as a boy? you fucked me dozens a times daily in front of other boys and sometimes all alone in the kitchen while you cooked scat for all of us. You changed me and not in any good ways.

You fucked my younger siblings too. Tortured and raped them. You even made my dad and mom watch.. you even tortured them and made them fuck the children too or you would kill them or US.

You are a monster in every way. You should be gone from this Earth forever. Every inch of you scatified. Even your black worthless heart.

I hope every thing else that is YOU is scatted all over like molten lava

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't feel a bit sorry fucking me as a boy? you fucked me dozens a times daily in front of other boys and sometimes all alone in the kitchen while you cooked scat for all of us. You changed me and not in any good ways.

You fucked my younger siblings too. Tortured and raped them. You even made my dad and mom watch.. you even tortured them and made them fuck the children too or you would kill them or US.

You are a monster in every way. You should be gone from this Earth forever. Every inch of you scatified. Even your black worthless heart.

I hope every thing else that is YOU is scatted all over like molten lava
You seriously need help. I csn google that for you.

This is sick stuFF. You even posted BEAST Sites last month.

Cooked SCAT for kids? Wtf man.

Is this You FromSMELL?

You failed kid. You had a chance to take the nWo to the next step. The You went MIA.

Scum. Go away