Where or where could the shit stain brother be?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
BMkmbS5.gif

wizer

Factory Bastard
Who said that?
You said new posters are being recruited.

I never heard of such a thing.

I associate recruiting with those booths or tables the military used to set up in college to convince young men and women to go risk blowing themselves to pieces rather than getting a secure, well paying job. All for the good of the country of course.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I associate recruiting with those booths or tables the military used to set up in college to convince young men and women to go risk blowing themselves to pieces rather than getting a secure, well paying job. All for the good of the country of course.

Who are you to "hear" about anything going on at the forum?

A booth huh? Makes total sense.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Recruit = Asked GOD

wizer

Factory Bastard
Who are you to "hear" about anything going on at the forum?
Just some guy reading your posts that have the word "recruit" in them as it pertains to new posters and thinking "WTF is this about recruiting new posters, don't they just choose a username and password and here they are?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just some guy reading your posts that have the word "recruit" in them as it pertains to new posters and thinking "WTF is this about recruiting new posters, don't they just choose a username and password and here they are?"

How would they find out about its existence to choose that name and password, tardo?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Was his father a midget ? Or was he just not allowed to communicate with midgets ,I don't get that part
At first glance, you could say yes. But I am confused about that part too.

The allegations are very hard tbh.

I won‘t continue on that! This is something for the local authorities.