While the right worries about "trannies", girls and women

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are groped, assaulted and molested by straight men every day in America. The following happen to be during flights. Where are the global demonstrations to push back on heterosexual male aggression?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just about everyone agrees that this behaviour is not acceptable.

Other than some "progressives" who support "MAP"s.

There will be outrage and protests if and when that "progressive" movement gains more traction.

Where are the masses of people wanting to do anything about it? Agreeing and taking action are different.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Where are the masses of people wanting to do anything about it? Agreeing and taking action are different.

It is called the court system. I expect the courts will take action. The media is taking action.

Protesting would be stupid. What would people protest?

When virtually everyone is in agreement, there is not need for a protest.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People aren't in agreement. These men get a slap on the wrist, are allowed to continue flying, in this specific example.

They should be banned from public transport for life...walk, bike, drive...or fuck off.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The vast majority of people are in agreement that the behaviour is not acceptable.

There are protests when people feel sentencing is too lenient.

If you feel there are not enough protests, then why are you not starting more? You are retired; you should have the time.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The vast majority of people are in agreement that the behaviour is not acceptable.

There are protests when people feel sentencing is too lenient.

If you feel there are not enough protests, then why are you not starting more? You are retired; you should have the time.

Personally, I'd like to find a man leading this type of effort for once. It's YOUR gender's doing.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Personally, I'd like to find a man leading this type of effort for once. It's YOUR gender's doing.

You are full of excuses.

And illogical.

Follow your train of thought, and people more responsible for the problem should be the ones protesting it.

And who is most responsible? The actual perpetrators of the assaults.

Therefore, you are saying the actual perpetrators of the assaults should be leading the protests.

Which, obviously, is not going to happen.

You just do not have a logical mind, @Lily.

Now, what is the real reason that you do not organize protests?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are full of excuses.

And illogical.

Follow your train of thought, and people more responsible for the problem should be the ones protesting it.

And who is most responsible? The actual perpetrators of the assaults.

Therefore, you are saying the actual perpetrators of the assaults should be leading the protests.

Which, obviously, is not going to happen.

You just do not have a logical mind, @Lily.

Now, what is the real reason that you do not organize protests?

You're a fucking idiot. I am thinking that non rapist males ought to be putting immense pressure on the fucking boys will be boys thinking among males.

You'd have to be a drooling fucking morong, clearly you are, to even think I want rapists to protest rape and assault. That's like cockroaches for Raid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're a fucking idiot. I am thinking that non rapist males ought to be putting immense pressure on the fucking boys will be boys thinking among males.

You'd have to be a drooling fucking morong, clearly you are, to even think I want rapists to protest rape and assault. That's like cockroaches for Raid.

And here we go with @Lily being the lunatic she is....whether in Meltdown or not, @Lily will Melt.

And you are lazy, @Lily.

That is why you had to make an excuse for not doing anything that takes an effort.

You are not logical, @Lily.

That is why you think your excuse was a good one.