While Trump keeps busy hiding from process servers, Smoking Joe Biden takes my portfolio to record breaking highs!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Stock market news live updates: Dow rises to all-time intraday high as earnings roll, Bitcoin sets record
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Reporter
Wed, October 20, 2021, 9:21 AM

Cue the mewling and crying of the non compos mentis crowd....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah well it could crash just as easily under your Biden as it did under Trump.

I'd keep some cash and hard assets on the side in the event that it does.

Only reason the stock market hasn't crashed is it's being propped by those who want it to remain high no matter what.

But it is seriously overvalued these days.

It's a fake stock market with no bottom.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stock market news live updates: Dow rises to all-time intraday high as earnings roll, Bitcoin sets record

·Reporter
Wed, October 20, 2021, 9:21 AM

Cue the mewling and crying of the non compos mentis crowd....
Remember when Trump made the market go from 17K to over 31K? PWN3D! Remember, biden increased the money supply jackass? 30K dow aint what it was under Saint Trump! KA-POWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Only reason the stock market hasn't crashed is it's being propped by those who want it to remain high no matter what.

The market didnt crash under Trump, dummy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well it sure went for a dip.

Then greedy billionaire investors whined about losses they alone were responsible for so they got their friends in the Fed to bail them out.

Be glad this ain't 1929 when the Free Market & true conservatism ruled. What we have today is a corrupt system of corporate welfare for the rich.

Anytime the stock market dips they get a bailout.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then greedy billionaire investors whined about losses they alone were responsible for so they got their friends in the Fed to bail them out.
It went from 28K down to 23K and back to 28K in just a few months. There hasnt been a market crash for almost 100 years, idiot.

The dow wont recover from bidens devaluation until it hits about 60K. Pretty soon, they'll have to make pennies from wood instead of zinc because its too costly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It went from 28K down to 23K and back to 28K in just a few months. There hasnt been a market crash for almost 100 years, idiot.

The dow wont recover from bidens devaluation until it hits about 60K. Pretty soon, they'll have to make pennies from wood instead of zinc because its too costly.

Then what was 2008?

Market didn't recover for nearly 10 years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then what was 2008?

Market didn't recover for nearly 10 years.
That was a year ago, shit for brains. 2008 wasnt a crash either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's what a market crash looks like josephine:

After a one-day recovery on October 30, when the Dow regained 28.40 points, or 12.34%, to close at 258.47, the market continued to fall, arriving at an interim bottom on November 13, 1929, with the Dow closing at 198.60. The market then recovered for several months, starting on November 14, with the Dow gaining 18.59 points to close at 217.28, and reaching a secondary closing peak (
rally) of 294.07 on April 17, 1930. The Dow then embarked on another, much longer, steady slide from April 1930 to July 8, 1932, when it closed at 41.22, its lowest level of the 20th century, concluding an 89.2% loss for the index in less than three years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman still doesn't seem to understand inflation drives up hard assets. Land, stocks, gold, foreign currency, anything really. People with money want to get it into something else other than dollars which are losing value; I.E. buying power.

This is the second nearly identical thread he has made on this topic. Maybe use the existing thread instead of creating a copycat?