White Genocide in South Africa.

What are your feeling regarding White Genocide in South Africa?

• 1. I was oblivious to the fact!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. White Genocide doesn’t happen.

• 3. Who cares really?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get rid of all the nggers and turn SA into a white-ethno state.

Within a short period of time, it would become a prosperous, first world nation.
If you get a chance, watch that Between Heaven and Hell documentary above. It’s very insightful. It will give you a new respect for the Afrikaners and the real truth behind the history of South Africa. It’s all you’ll need to stop haters in their tracks. The Xhosa (ANC) were one of the first to start the slaughter of white people and 200 hundred years later nothing has changed.
:ThumbsUp1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure you already know, but the Jew was instrumental in bringing an end to apartheid and stirring up hostility between blacks and whites.

iu

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm sure you already know, but the Jew was instrumental in bringing an end to apartheid and stirring up hostility between blacks and whites.

iu
Oh without a doubt. Smoke and mirrors will not hide the Jew’s instrumental involvement and blatant theft of South Africa’s wealth. These are real facts that can not be ignored. As I’m mentioned before, even the time it took to “dismantle” apartheid was merely a means to siphon out wealth from the country. And then there’s this cunt...