Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

By single person burst DPS I mean that as long as you are controlling all the characters (and can prove it) you can have as many characters as you wish. DPS can be measured over your best continous one minute period.

All pet damage counts. Charmed Mob pet damage also counts. Mana burn Counts everything counts.

Anyone claim the title?

OP
OP
Sam Deathwalker
I've got a Flying Sand Hawk in Shock element and a Blast-proof The Bee shield. That's right -- I'm Beehawkin'. Fear my DPS.
So none at Bastard Factory claim the title, or are even interested in competition. Not to mention my posts keep getting moved or removed.

Guess the title is then open for me to claim untill someone has the courage to challenge the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER. Apparently I have come to the wrong place to find serious competition.

As for "E-bay noob" I have personally Dinged over 400 times (on my 6 active toons and one level 40 warrior). My main has over 116 days on him. When you have 400 levels under your belt you can claim to be even with me.

Over 1/2 of the server I am on has bought or sold toons - some level 60 plus toons have been sold multiple times. I have never bought or sold a toon but I don"t deny aquiring items. With the ledgends tricks and stuffs to be competitve there seems little choice.

OP
OP
Sam Deathwalker
Men like U are why I drink.
Edit does not seem to work....

Also its not just 6 boxers, isn"t there 4 boxers (say with top toons with 400AA"s and level 65 etc.) or even less, or even more than 6 boxers? Its whatever you can control, and prove you can control at the same time.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Sam-

What the fuck are you on?

You've made 3 posts total.

Nothing's been moved, nothing's been deleted, yet.

Keep it up and your day will come.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got a Flying Sand Hawk in Shock element and a Blast-proof The Bee shield. That's right -- I'm Beehawkin'. Fear my DPS.
So none at Bastard Factory claim the title, or are even interested in competition. Not to mention my posts keep getting moved or removed.

Guess the title is then open for me to claim untill someone has the courage to challenge the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER. Apparently I have come to the wrong place to find serious competition.

As for "E-bay noob" I have personally Dinged over 400 times (on my 6 active toons and one level 40 warrior). My main has over 116 days on him. When you have 400 levels under your belt you can claim to be even with me.

Over 1/2 of the server I am on has bought or sold toons - some level 60 plus toons have been sold multiple times. I have never bought or sold a toon but I don"t deny aquiring items. With the ledgends tricks and stuffs to be competitve there seems little choice.
I have a Demon Hunter that will go for a dance with you.