Who is ReCtuM?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Common, that is much too easy.

He appears to be another devout follower and huge fan of admin, lily and lotusbud. Do you three host a top rated shown on MSNBC...you would think so with how these "men" at BC read every word that you all post at BF, they even have a staff member named Igor at BC whose sole job is to repost your daily opinions.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
TBC is a fucking joke LOL
The sole purpose of that place is talk about how this place hurts them hahahaha
Lokmar talks openly of living off of his whore x wife ha ha of course she’d go off and fuck a black guy with that retard at home AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
He appears to be another devout follower and huge fan of admin, lily and lotusbud. Do you three host a top rated shown on MSNBC...you would think so with how these "men" at BC read every word that you all post at BF, they even have a staff member named Igor at BC whose sole job is to repost your daily opinions.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You would get the impression that we're important individuals because of their devotion, right?

I'm puzzled. Don't the other members get sick of it? Wait...what other members?!

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you like a movie star? you damn sure hotter than anyone on either site. Just wow. Hope to your autograph some day. Mesmerizing and very delicious looking

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I thought she ate everyone on that site. Fattest whore on the internet. One day her kids will be her next meal

I am only guessing that is what she is talking about.

It seems that half the threads she makes are about Joo Dog and The Blue Cashew. They really seem to get to her.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
To idiots, asking about a new poster is talking about the blue cashew.

I had no idea it was one of their idiots. Thanks for the heads up, morons.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
:Wrong:

I love myself. I am loved and love. I am blessed with a beautiful family. I am funny AF and have great friends.

I am a both person of substance and a person of laughter.

You all hate me because you want to see me unhappy because you are empty of light.

It will never happen. I don't want to be like you. It's really gotta suck.