Who Is The Last Person You'd Want To Be Stuck In An Elevator With?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
..Michael Myers. Jason Voorhees running second (I think I might be able to take him), and there's a third guy but then I would be the relentless savage murderer....probably. I will say nothing further on that though.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It depends on how long I was stuck in the elevator.

If the first person to 100th person was only 5 minutes...and the last person was the 101st person and it was 17 hours....then I would want the last person to be someone I like.

So now I am wondering why @Alticus wants to spend 17 hours stuck in an elevator with Ron Jeremy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Speaking of elevators, have you even seen the people in a hurry push the elevator button a bunch times like it's going to come any faster?

In some elevators, it will actually make the elevator go faster.

Some have 3 and even 4 different gears.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are so many people I would not want to be stuck in an elevator with.

I'll start with The Donald. Please, just no.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If I was stuck on an elevator with Lily, I'd break out of the top hatch and crawl away like Spiderman just to get away.

I'd probably call someone about the stuck elevator a few hours later if I remembered to.

If I was stuck on an elevator with Lotus I'd have to listen to endless stories about Portugal for a while, but that would be tolerable.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
If I was stuck on an elevator with Lily, I'd break out of the top hatch and crawl away like Spiderman just to get away.
..but Raggs, aren't you all wrong about that? I mean, if the elevator door opened and Lily was already in there, reducing the occupancy to 1, you could not enter...
...and if you were on the 'vator already and Lily got on you would be pinned against the wall so how could you climb out the roof? You couldn't, right?
..See how wrong you always are about things?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd probably call someone about the stuck elevator a few hours later if I remembered to.

If I was stuck on an elevator with Lotus I'd have to listen to endless stories about Portugal for a while, but that would be tolerable.

It's quite revealing that the person you thought of first was me. You didn't even come to mind when I considered the question. Don't feel bad though, no one from these forums came to mind.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's quite revealing that the person you thought of first was me. You didn't even come to mind when I considered the question. Don't feel bad though, no one from these forums came to mind.

Hahahaha!!!!

@Lily does not get along with many people anywhere.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaha!!!!

@Lily does not get along with many people anywhere.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

:AttaBoi:

f323d33aef56ff06940fc1fd372e3644--cade-people.jpg