Who won the Murdy/Flea menopause battle?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Im sorry, Flea, but I gotta give it to Murd.

She was funny, didn't rely on others, and nothing really phased her.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Erica appeared to be cocked and loaded to post a full body photograph after injecting Ozempic into her left ass cheek for over a month in order to one-up Purdy on an obscure troll forum...her Nike shoes impressed me more than her duckface.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Idk.

Murds hat in one pic was baby blue, then in another it was white.

That's kind of bonus points in my book.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
purd.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Erica appeared to be cocked and loaded to post a full body photograph after injecting Ozempic into her left ass cheek for over a month in order to one-up Purdy on an obscure troll forum...her Nike shoes impressed me more than her duckface.

Please, Stumpys God help us all

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
They're equally shallow, talentless, and stupid. Attention Whores/Drama Queens are always Disgusting/Repugnant.
Score = Two Big/Fat Zeroes.
0/0

Like the song that never ends...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Im sorry, Flea, but I gotta give it to Murd.

She was funny, didn't rely on others, and nothing really phased her.
Again getting into the mothers. Dude…you’re a Poofter with mommy issues. Bring out your @Flynn wank_sock so we can laugh some more. Maybe your biatch SSSouthern can borrow the mic this time?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Again getting into the mothers. Dude…you’re a Poofter with mommy issues. Bring out your @Flynn wank_sock so we can laugh some more. Maybe your biatch SSSouthern can borrow the mic this time?

Still talking about your dead and gone mother?

Gee, you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want this subject to die don't you?

You're a fucking mentally stilted drama queen.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No time for you dude!

I like how when I'm not here you're off finger painting my name on every single metaphorical "wall" with your expired vaginal juices while trying to garner sympathy from the skanks and failed abortions that inhabit BF.

Tell you what Incest King. Keep my name out your mother fucking mouth and I won't have to bitchslap you ala Will Smith style.

Deal?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like how when I'm not here you're off finger painting my name on every single metaphorical "wall" with your expired vaginal juices while trying to garner sympathy from the skanks and failed abortions that inhabit BF.

Tell you what Incest King. Keep my name out your mother fucking mouth and I won't have to bitchslap you ala Will Smith style.

Deal?
Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!
Earth-To-Breakdown...

Must I again remind your deceased mum molesting ass that it's you that's posting to me.

Please. Put me on ignore. Just don't mention my name you perverted family member fucker.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You’re all part of the 3—must—be—queers syndicate. The Pink leotards…the love/hate relationship you have with that other faggot MsSuperSouthern…

It’s just gay braaaaah! Löl
Okay. Time out.

Are there three of "us" or just me pretending to be the other two?

See how fucking ridiculous you sound?